18✏

Jimin eyes widened as soon as he saw the phone screen showing that Yoongi is requesting a video call, his phone slipping out his hand and unto his face. The raven haired boy groaned at the pain on his face, as he turned to his side, taking the phone and holding it infront of him.

He stared at his phone for a while, confused as to why his heart was beating out of his chest. Despite his reluctance he still answered the call, thinking that Yoongi would surely get mad if he won't.

"Jimin, why'd you have to wake me up?" Yoongi complained with closed eyes, his tired raspy voice oddly sexy to Jimin's ears. This was his first time hearing his stalker's voice.

"Because you have to drink your medicine?" Jimin said, his sentence sounding more like a question.

He could see Yoongi sigh, finally opening his eyes. The older's frown, slowly twisted into a smirk when saw the younger.

"Do you always sleep without a shirt on?" Yoongi asked as he stared at every exposed skin he could see through the screen.

"Oh my God! Stop staring, you fucker." Jimin exclaimed, taking his blanket and covering his body.

Yoongi chuckled, finding Jimin's actions to be really amusing. "I've already seen you half-naked."

"Still." Jimin pouted at the camera.

"Trust me, you won't have anything to hide pretty soon." Yoongi said, giving the younger a flirty smirk and Jimin would be lying if he said that it didn't make his heart skip a beat.

"Can't you tune your peverdness down even for a day?" He asked with a stern tone, trying to mask how affected he was.

"Not if I get to talk to a sexy beast everyday."

Jimin rolled his eyes at this. "Just drink your medicine hyung."

Yoongi unwillingly sat up and reached out to his nightstand to get his medicine and a glass of water which was prepared beforehand. He cringed when the bitter tablet touched his tongue. He opened his mouth at the screen after he chugged down the entire glass, showing Jimin that he indeed drank his medicine.

"Good." Jimin said, giving the older a satisfied smile, his drowsiness getting to him. He grabbed a nearby pillow and placed it under his head.

The older noticed the bundle of bracelets that Jimin always wears on his left arm. Come to think of it, he never saw the raven haired boy not wearing it.

"Does those bracelets have some kind of sentimental value to you?"

"Oh this?" He said showing his arm to Yoongi, shaking it lightly. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Yoongi gave a slight nod as he scrolled up and saw that Jimin messaged him at exactly 3:00 am.
"Were you actually waiting for three o'clock?" Yoongi asked jokingly with a teasing smile which faded into a smile of adoration as soon as he saw Jimin with closed eyes, half of his face squished against the pillow.

"I did." Jimin replied, voice low and sleepy.

"Why didn't you just set an alarm?"

The younger shifted lightly on the bed to get comfortable. "Can't wake up with that."

"Really?"

He didn't sleep just to wake me up?

"Mhmm..." Jimin hummed an answer with the last bit off consiousness he had left as he almost instantly drifted off to sleep.

Yoongi isn't really the sentimental kind of person but,he can't help but feel something tug at his heart because of Jimin's small act of care. He stared fondly at the sleeping boy, examining every bit of his face, listening to his soft breathing. And he wasn't thinking anything sexual this time.

Even though Jimin was already asleep, the older didn't turn the video call off. Instead, he lied back down on his bed and placed the phone beside him, pretending that Jimin was sleeping next to him.

"Goodnight Jiminie."

***
Fluff ❤