Chapter thirty three

"You good?" Gerard asks, holding Frank's bags for once as his mate uses his crutches.

"Yeah." The younger boy replies, coming around the bend to meet up with his parents, Mrs.Way, and Mikey.

Donna's eyes shine as she watches her son. He got the happy ending she never did. For that, the mother was grateful.

Gerard and Frank smile at each other as they walk out the automatic door of the hospital. The two venture out into the new world they created. Where the sun shines high, baring down on Gerard's pale skin. It's highly annoying, he thinks as he fixes his sunglasses.
But, he wouldn't have it any other way.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

That was the end! Geez, I feel so emotional. This was my very first fanfic. Ever.

I had Siri read this to me, unedited. I laughed like a mad man.

I'm really excited about the second book,
which will be up very soon. There will be a teaser (SMUUUUUTTTT) up tomorrow.

WE HAVE REACHED 1K VEIWS OMET THANK YOU PEOPLES. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. LIKE SERIOUSLY THANK YOU!

I'm going to be honest with the people still reading this (if there are any of you) I would really like to thank everyone who took the time to actually read, vote, and comment on this story. Writing has always been one of the ways I dealt with emotions. My home life has never really been that great and I've been struggling with depression for quite some time. So thank you all so much for giving me the motivation to keep doing what I love. 

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples soon!