Chapter twenty

Gerard whines, reaching for his phone and trying not to wake Frankie up at the same time. The boy was practically a motion sensor security system. If Gerard moved more than six inches, Frank was up. Grasping the tip of his phone on the nightstand, Gerard sighs, returning back to the human heater spooning him.

The young fertile checks his YouTube channel to be disappointed, his video only got six views?! He was cute! Was he not cute? The boy paled, turning to Frank and poking him until he woke up.

"Tell me I'm cute." Gerard fisted his hands in his hair, scratching where his cat ears would be.

"You're very cute." Frank sighs, yawning before getting up and starting to get dressed for school. When Frank finishes getting ready, he returns to a sleeping Gerard, putting on his clothes and getting him ready as if he were a baby.

The boys are about to walk out the door when Donna stops them.

"Wait!" She yells, pulling the house phone with her. "Do you boys want to be on TV?" Frank stays shocked for a moment, giving Gerard enough time to answer for them.

"Of corse!"

Gerard, Frank, and Mikey walk home together. Well, Gerard skips, holding Frank's hand and sipping on a almost empty milk carton.

During sixth period, Gerard's mom had texted him the day they were going to be on some show called 20/20 and Gee was already planning his outfit in his head.

"Hello lovelies!" Gerard whisper shouts to his phone camera, walking around his bedroom as he talks. "So Frankie just went to his house to grab his charger, cause he forgot it and I figured it would be the perfect time to prank em'!" Gerard flips the camera around, showing plastic wrap he taped to the outside of his bedroom door at the bottom of his stairs.

"So, I'm gunna be down here and call Frankie and hopefully he'll come running and he's gunna get trapped." Gerard turns the camera off with a giggle, waiting for Frankie.

"Ohh he's here!" Gerard props up his phone on the mountain of shoe boxes he made Frank tape together.

"Gerard?!" The sixteen year giggled, hearing the distinct clunk of Frank's converse in the foyer.

"Oh Frankie! Get down here quick! There's a bee Frank! I don't like bees!" Gerard fakes a frightened voice.

Loud thumps are heard as Frank rains hell on the stairs, yanking the half closed door all the way open. Frank's call of "Gee" was cut off as the younger boy gets caught in the plastic wrap, groaning as he realizes how obvious this was a set up. Gerard liked chasing bees. The little shit had pranked him.

"You good Frankie?" Gerard asks innocently as Frank rips the wrapper off the door and his torso.

"I'm never leaving you home alone again."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

HELLO, ummmm..nothing really important to tell you peoples.

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples soon!