Chapter sixteen

Frank sighed, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes for a moment. Gerard sat up from his chair and planted into Frank's lap, snuggling under his chin. The cat like boy played with he chain connecting his mates hands as the others talked.

Ray, Bob, and Elena had come up to the table when the judge had left and everyone conversed easily, a light hint of nervousness leaking through into their voices. Ray, Bob, and Mikey talked about music while their parents and Elena talked about some talk show.

"We have to win." Gerard's voice was muffled by Frank's shirt.

Everyone sat back down, eyes trained on the judge as he shuffled his papers and cleared his throat.

"Frank Anthony Iero has been found not guilty." Everyone on the defendant's side sighed as grunts were heard from the other.
"Belleville High School will not deny access to Mr. Iero, Mr. G. Way, or Mr. M. Way. In addition, Corse Collins will cover all medical expenses for Gerard Way and serve five months in prison. The Belleville Police Dept. will be fined four thousand dollars, which will go toward the Iero estate. That will be all."

A sharp smack was heard through the room as the judge slammed his gavel.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

YES I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT MCR IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER AND I HAVE SHIT TO DO.

New update tomorrow. Votes and comments are always appreciated! I'll see ya peoples soon!

Also:

MCR IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER LIKE WHAT THE FUCK OMET YASSS YASSS YAS YAS YASSSSSS.