Chapter twenty four

I SCREWED UP THE CHAPTER PLANNING SO DEAL WITH IT.
*THROWS FLUFF AT YOU*

"Gerard you have to play your guitar, I know you only took this class because of Frank, but, maybe you could get better." The teacher put her hands on her hips behind the guitar around her middle. Gerard looked up form his sketch book, his mind still set on the zombie he was drawing.

"I suck at guitar." The boy turns back to his zombie. The other students in the room laugh, turning away from their six strings for a moment.

"Frank, why don't you go help him in the second room, you know about cowboy chords already." The small boy next to Gerard nods, pulling his mate up with him and grabbing the school guitar Gerard used. 

When the door is shut behind him and both boys have sat down, Gerard starts his whining.

"Do I have to......." The boy crosses his arms and pouts, wishing for art class. Frank sighs, put between helping Gerard or letting him have his way, like usual.

"There's twenty minutes left of the period, you're using half of that for guitar and half of that for your zombie." Gerard sighs, setting down his sharpie and grabbing the acoustic sadly.

"Good kitty."

"Bite me."

"I would mark you. But, you're not in heat yet."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

BAM 230 words is shit but, whatever.

HI GHOST READERS I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. DO SOMTHIN.

Anyway, votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!