Chapter 14

It was like something snapped inside of us because next thing I knew we were stripping out of our clothes. All I remember was feeling this surge of power running through the both of us.    

-------                                    

The car ride to the hospital was awkward for Scott, I'm sure it was since earlier that day we had been laying naked besides each other. 

Once we are in the lift he keeps one arm wrapped around Kira as they converse with Stiles.

The lift door opens and we make our way out. I watch as body bag is being rolled away. For once I'm glad that I'm not the reason behind this.

"Who found them?" Stiles asks his dad.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is."

"We've got a theory." Scott says while avoiding contact with me

"It's a slightly terrifying theory." I add while turning to face the sheriff.

"Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." The sheriff says and I sigh.

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." Scott says while turning to face us. 

"Why would they do that?" Kira asks and I roll my eyes. 

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles add and suddenly it's all starting to click.

"Protecting what?" 

"A werewolf." I whisper.

"It's called the Beast." Kira says while looking at the sheriff. I really dislike kitsunes.

"We know. Horrifying." Stiles add almost sarcastically. 

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish. Because it looks like his dream is coming true."

-------  

The others go their separate ways as Scott and I drive off to the school. At one point he decides to pull off the road and stop his bike. We both get off as he turns to face me.

"We need to talk." He says.

"About what." I ask as I stare into his eyes.

"About what happened." I stay silent. "It shouldn't have happened. Why did it happen?" 

I wrap my arms around his neck as I whisper onto his lips. "I strive off power. Did you feel the power as you entered me?" 

He tries to look away but I hold his face in place. "You entered my body and my mind. All that power that surged through us. Scott that was too much power, power we should have never felt."

I pull away from him as I roll my eyes. "You should've never entered into my mind. How dare you stick your claws into the back of my neck?" I practically hiss at him.

"What are you?" I scoff at this before turning to walk away, he pulls me back turning me around. "Show me."

I don't do as he says so he demands me to do it and I felt the alpha power forcing me to obey.

"I hate you for this." I mutter as I feel Genevieve coming through. 

Scott's eyes begin to turn black as he turns away from me

Scott's eyes begin to turn black as he turns away from me. My body is forced forward as Scott attacks my lips. My hands find their way into his hair as they tangle in them, occasionally tugging at them.

Scott finds the will to pull away while still holding onto my waist. He looks down at me in horror. 

"What did you see?" I ask as he begins to move away from me. I begin to flicker through my mind trying to recall what he saw. "What did you see?!"

"You're going to kill us all."

-------    

-------    

"Where have you been?"

I ignore him as I begin to pack up my stuff. My human clothes I can leave here but all my training equipment needs to be packed up. 

"Where are you going?" He questions as he places a hand on my lower back. "Kiana."

I pause, "I'm leaving, Theo."

He growls. "No you're not. You're in my pack." 

I chuckle at this before shaking my head.

"As your alpha I demand you to stay."

"You never were my alpha, Scott was." His breath hitches at this and he spins me round as he grabs a hold of my neck.

"Then as your lover, I'm telling you not to leave." He sniffs me before I watch his eyes widen. He grips my neck tighter, "Who touched you?"

I smirk lazily at him. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

My feet begin to leave the floor as Theo begins to turn. The claws begin to extend and pierce into my neck.  

"Kill me." I mutter as I feel my body begin to slump. "I deserve to die."

I give up.    

I feel myself being drawn away as she begins to take over. 

"If I was you I would put me down." My voice sounds rather seductively. I feel one of my legs sliding up Theo's body. It takes position by his chest before applying force and pushing back. 

He goes crashing to the floor as I feel myself standing back on my two feet.

"Run Theo and tell Beacon Hills that Genevieve is here."