Chapter 3

Since I was bored and I have no friends, I decided to head to the Sheriffs office to find Scott. I need him to help me figure out what I am.

Once I walk in I hear someone shout, "STILINSKI! STILINSKI!" I stand by a wall, out of view and observe a young man being held by two officers.  One of which smells different.

He doesn't smell like any supernatural I've encountered. 

I lean back as I watch the Sheriff, Stiles and Scott walk out his office. 

"I'm going to kill you." I've heard that many times before.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory." The sheriff says, "Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead." Thank goodness he isn't supernatural, them angry kinds just go crazy. "And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why."

Everyone stays silent for a moment so I decide to make my presence known. I let out a chuckle and smirk as they all turn to face me.

"Wow, that was awesome." I say and I give Stiles a look.

"That was awesome." I giggle as Stiles says this.

"That was great." I continue.

"Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine." I really like this Stiles. It is quite interesting how his the only human in the pack. "You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know." 

I decide to intervene, "Just stuck there, forever."

Donovan slightly turns then tries to lunge at the Sheriff which causes me to flash my eyes. Luckily only Scott caught that.

"Get him out of here!" Sheriff shouts with anger shown on his face.

As the deputies take the kid away, I decide to leave as Scott starts speaking. Obviously they're busy. I spot the kid as they put him the van, I give him a cute wave before taking off.

I have no car, so I have to walk everywhere.

I decide just to head home and sleep the day away.

-------

My night wasn't too good so I decided to skip school. I could've swore there was somebody talking to me the whole night. I kept hearing voices and I'm pretty sure that my claws were out the whole night.

Instead of going school I'm just going to train then catch up with everybody later. Just because you're supernatural it doesn't mean that you should learn how to fight.

When I was in France, all I did was train and I used to work with this group of supernaturals. Nobody was in a pack of any kind, we were all lonesome. 

My training just consists of hitting the targets and destroying the mannequins without using any of my supernatural strength.

From Theo: Where are you?

Me: Why? So, you can kill me ;)

From Theo: Maybe ;)

Before I could even reply, I fall straight to the ground. I grab a hold of my head and I scream as loud as I can. I can feel this excruciating pain in my head. GAH! 

"We will find you, Kiana." The tears start falling as I begin to shake on my bedroom floor. You would think I'm having a fit.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream out as the pain begins to spread. I find myself gasping for air as my eyes start flickering. My claws are out and I can feel my face transforming.

"Just head to the Station and do what you do." I start to claw at the floor. "If you thought the Dread Doctors were bad, think again."

I swear to God. My head is on the verge of exploding. This carries on until I hear a pop. Suddenly I can't hear any voices and I can't feel any pain.

I slowly get up. I'm not in pain anymore but I look down to see a pool of blood in the place that I had just laid on. I rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

You will not believe what I'm seeing. Blood dripping from my ears. That's not the only thing.

The blood is going back into my ears as if it's reversing. My eyes are flashing gold and my face is normal. 

I go back to my bedroom to pick up my phone. I grab it then start running towards the Sheriffs station, not bothering to close the lights or lock the door.

Once I arrive I take a quick look around. There's a one woman in the corner, the Sheriff on the floor, Lydia bleeding and Kira fighting something. 

"Oh GOD!" As soon as those words leave my lips it whips around and the tail slashes me.

Kanima.

I fall to the ground instantly. Well, coming here was pointless.

I watch, amazed, as the Kitsune stands on the desk. She does a pose then I see it. The Fox taking over. We are going to die if Kitsune take complete control. 

I can't feel my body. I let my claws slid out and I'm so happy for the fact that they are much longer than the average wolf.

I dig them into my thighs, I hold back the scream as I try to focus on my body repairing itself. As I'm doing this I stop as I hear a scream. 

The kitsune cut the tail off. The Kitsune locks eyes with me and I force my eyes to turn black. Ok, let's be honest here, I prayed that they turned black.

I put my head down. I let my eyes close for a few minutes. They open rapidly as I feel a pair of lips on mine. 

It's just Theo.

"You're ok?" He whispers once he pulls away, I slightly reply before nodding. He quickly pecks my lips ahead of going over to Lydia, who needs medical attention. 

I can finally feel my arms and legs but not my torso. What the hell?

I slowly drag myself over to a desk, so that I can lean on it. I wince when I finally hear it. They're not coming for me but they're here.

The Dread Doctors

---------

Not edited.

Comment, vote and follow ;)