Atsurami Of The Shinegan

With one last thrust Madara grunted in pleasure, chills running up and down his spine as he collapsed on his wife.

My body hurts.

Atsurami gazed at the rocky ceiling of Madara's hideout at Mountains' Graveyard, his wide shoulders blocking a part of her view.

Her hands were tied at her head and hung loosely, her body fully relaxed even with the pain in her back. The futon didn't do much to help to cushion her back from the stony hard floor under them.

The hours of fighting Madara off as he dragged her across the country had tired her out and she had let him have his way with her. Atsurami knew that even if she resisted he could still easily have her.

She felt Madara's hand on her cheek angle her head towards him. His eyes held an emotion that she didn't recognized as he observed her.

Madara gazed into the dimmed purple sea that was the eyes of the woman he loved. The gleam that used to shine in them was gone, because of him.

He knew that much.

Madara lifted himself off and got dressed. After he strapped on his last piece of armour, he grabbed a blanket that was laying at the end of the futon. He covered her naked body with it and undid the ropes that kept her hands tied.

"I'll be back when I'll need your assistance." He coldly said as he made his way out of the room. He paused in the doorway, his hand grabbing the wooden hinges. "Don't try to escape, there is no way out."

With his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan blazing in her direction, he left her to her thoughts. He would defeat and kill Hashirama, recreating the world in the process. He would win Atsurami's love and she would stand at his side once again as the mother of his children, whether she wanted to or not.

Atsurami sat up once she couldn't feel Madara's presence anymore. The wool blanket fell of her bare shoulders and gathered on her lap. She ran her hand on its surface before grabbing onto it, screaming out all her pain and frustrations.

She hated Uchiha Madara. She had never felt so used and victimized before. She felt fragile but furious.

How dare he.

Atsurami felt dirty. The kind of dirty that you couldn't wash off with soap and water. He had violated not only her body but her mind, her trust and even her heart.

She was going to destroy Madara's plans just as he had ruined her life.

And she knew just how.

Wiping the tears from her cheeks, she threw the blanket on the floor. Her pupils started to spin as the Shinegan activated. The usual violet hue was much brighter with her anger.

The blanket started to rustle as Atsurami worked her magic. She visualized the animal form of her current feelings.

Rage, aggression, loyalty to her friends and desire to protect her home.

A long and painful howl filled the hideout as the malleable blanket turned into hard bones that cracked to form the body of the animal. The wool turned into black fur that covered the animal from tail to snout. Its ears and nose perked up at the new smells and sounds that surrounded him.

His purple eyes opened to see a naked woman staring down at him.

The wolf started to growl at her, instinctively stating his dominance over her but as her eyes began to glow and narrow at him, and he lowered his head, ears and tail.

"Alpha." His young voice stated in submission.

"My name is Atsurami." The black haired woman stated as she sat down on the bed behind her. "I need your help. I need you to bring something to the Raikage of Kumogakure."