two.

Chapter two is out also cause story line.

As Natsu and the children approach the guild's library, more guild mates enter the guild hall.

"Gray~sama, Juvia is going to sit down and eat would you please come join her?" A pregnant blue haired water Mage asks holding her husband and son's hand.

"Sure." Gray shrugs as his wife releases her hand from their son and pulls Gray's arm to an empty table.

"Hello Juvia and Gray, I see you two finally showed up." Erza says as she receives her 3rd slice of cake.

"Yo Erza, oh and hey Lucy." Gray replies.

"Hi Gray, and Juvia!" Lucy smiles towards the couple.

"Excuse me Erza~San is Alfonso~senpai here?" A little raven haired boy asks.

"Yes Storm, he is with Natsu, Luke and Luna at the guilds library." Erza answers.

Storm Fullbuster is 8 years old and has dark raven blue hair like his father. He uses Water and Ice make magic. His magic allows him to turn his whole body into ice and or water. Luke and Storm are friends, but Luna isn't to fond of him. He is the only child currently but in a few weeks he'll be an older brother to twin little brother and sister.

"Mom, Dad, is it okay if I go?" Storm asks anxiously.

"I'm cool with it." Gray shrugs as Juvia nods in agreement.

"Okay I'll be back!" Storm yells running towards the guilds library.

At the guilds library

"Dad what are we looking for?" Luke asks his father.

"Well obviously a map." Natsu answers back still carrying Luna.

"Where is da map papa?" Luna asks tugging on Natsu's scarf.

"In an old book." Natsu replies placing Luna down.

"Excuse me if you don't mind me asking, but how do you know that there is a treasure map in here Natsu~san?" Alfonso questions.

"Well this library is full of old books, so one of em is bound to have a map in it." Natsu says looking in at a bookshelf.

"The books with treasure maps in them should be in the 'T' section." Storm blurts startling the group.

"STORM! What are you doing here?" Luke says startled from Storm's sudden outburst.

"Erza~San told me where you guys were. And I also heard you guys say you needed a treasure map so why don't you look in the 'T' section for treasure map since treasure starts with the letter T." Storm explains.

"Great idea Storm, we should do that." Alfonso adds.

"Dad, do you know where the 'T' section of the library is?" Luke asks.

"Heh not a clue." Natsu answers.

"WHAT!?!" Luke, Alfonso, and Storm exclaim in unison.

"Yeah I haven't actually been here, in a while and my memory about where each book is, is kinda blurry." Natsu smiles weakly as he rubs the back of his head.

"Awe does that mean no trweasure?" Luna whines.

"No, it just means we have a lot of searching too do." Alfonso reassures her.

"Okay." Luna nods.

"So where do we start looking?" Luke asks.

"How about we split up and look." Alfonso suggests.