Vampire blood V

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

ID 8389919

ISBN: 978-1-4457-0390-9

Lulu publishing

CHAPTER V

ALEXIA'S POV

As I went back to our table I found Bianca and the stranger talking. They seem very close, almost like they were good old friends. That must be my imagination. There's no way that she would know him. At least that's what I think.

- Are you ok? Asked Bianca.

- Yeah, I'm just fine.

- Ok, then we can go continue our shopping.

- No! You told me that we could stay as long as I want to.

- Yes, that's true, but I really wanted a beautiful dress I saw at Koton.

- I'm really tired. Can't you wait?

- I got it!

- What? I asked really annoyed.

- I'll go by myself. I really want to buy something and you can wait me here. I'll leave my coffee to drink it when I come back, she said very entusiastic.

- What? Wait a minute.

- Bye, I'll be right back so don't leave! I mean it.

- Wait, Bianca, I almost screamed after her, but she didn't stop and didn't look back. What was this all about? I really don't understand. Why would she leave like that? And now I'm stuck with this unknown guy. Oh, I really hate her sometimes.

- So, she left you all alone! Said the guy next to me. His voice almost scared me. I completely forgot about him. Well, almost. He must have sensed that he scared me, because I heard him chuckle. So he found me funny. That's a new one.

- Yeah, it seems that way, I said coldly. But he continued the talk.

- Well, it happens to me all the time with my friends. They always seem to leave me when I need them. They have other problems and always find a way to tell me to leave them alone. Maybe your friend needed to be alone for a while.

- Really? It seems pretty strange to me. It's simply not like her to do something like that, I said to myself. I'm sorry, but I must leave!

As I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and told me: - Please stay, I'm sure she'll be right back. He said the words with so much pain in his voice that I couldn't believe that a guy could be so in pain. I could feel his cold hand on my skin and that made me shiver, but in the same time I felt like I should stay there and wait. I should try to know more about this guy and why his eyes looked so sad all of a sudden. So I stayed. I don't know why. My desire to be around him and know him was just too big.

- Ok, I'll stay, I said. But he continued to gently hold my hand. Could you let go of my hand? I said looking at him.

At first he looked at me right into my eyes, like he didn't understood my words, but after a couple of seconds he said: - Oh, sorry, and he let go of my hand.

- By the way, my name is Aaren. Nice to meet you...

- Alexia. Nice to meet you too, I said politely. I feel strange almost like I know this guy, Aaren, from somewhere, but I can't seem to remember at all. Who is he? I asked myself but I don't seem to remember knowing him from anywhere and yet I still have this strange familiarity feeling.

- Excuse me, but, can I ask you something?

- Yes, of course!he said looking into my eyes again. I wish he wouldn't do that anymore.

- Do we know each other from somewhere else? I feel like I've seen you before but I can't remember where.

- Well... But before he could answer me, his phone rang. Excuse me, he said, answering to his phone.

- No problem! I said, feeling totally wrong. My head began to hurt and I felt kind of dizzy. Not again. I said to myself. I need to get out of here...before I pass out. I began drinking my coffee and that seemed to help me a little. I looked at Aaren who was beginning to look quite serious after a while. I couldn't hear what he was saying because he was outside the pub right now looking all the time in my direction. That's strange. I'm imagining things again. There's no way that he would talk about me. But before I could breath again I saw him tense. He looked horrified in my direction as I sensed a way too cold hand on my shoulder.