08

A/n idk if I'll keep going wit this book. I'm not a good writer lmao
^^^^ my lock screen rn- 03/16. <3

Tuesday second day of spring break

Your POV

I can't believe he did that, he was so strong. I couldn't fight back at all, I don't even know if I could face him. I'm surprised he apologized, I don't know if he meant it.
I went in the bathroom seeing many bathroom supplies, I was amazed; I never had any of this at my house. I locked the door in my bathroom, I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was even uglier than before, makeup spread all down my cheeks, dirty, ripped dress and an ugly bruise to top it.

I slowly touch my bruise and I screamed quietly, it was very painful. I took off my dress and got in the warm shower. I heard someone come in the bathroom, I locked it? "Sorry, I was giving you clothes." I heard Shelby say. She closed the bathroom, door allowing me to finish my shower.

********* an hour later

I wore black tights with a camouflage sweater. I was cozy, but I wanna be home. Home is more cozy, I wanna see Thomas too. "Y/nnnnn," I heard Kayden slump against the door. "Babbbyyyy, I love you," he slurred and had a little hiccup. "So much."

I heard him opening the door, he had a bottle of wise in his hand as he tried coming towards me. "I want you so badly, I feel horrible that I abused you." He admitted, I walked closer to him. Pushing his weak, tender body aside. I locked the door once I got outside, I rush myself downstairs & no one was in the house.

This is it! I thought happily.

I opened the door outside, smelling the fresh air. I seen the car I was forced into a couple nights ago, there was blood stained on the side of the car. Thomas.. I opened the drivers side and got in. Making myself comfy, I turned on the engine.

"And you're going where?" Skylar spoke with a gun to my head. I sighed hitting the wheel, I closed my eyes tightly.

"Okay, you got me. Kill me already," I whimpered, he cocked the gun like he was ready. I looked at the mirror and his finger was pressing slowly against the trigger.

"Skylar! No! Bloody fockin' hell," Cody shouted as he quickly opened my side and pulled me out. "We are NOT killing y/n, she hasn't done anything wrong,"

"She was going to rat us out, I could feel it." Skylar snarled as he gave me a cold stare. Cody rolled his eyes not disagreeing with him or agreeing with him. Well, Skylar was right. I would've went straight to the police, who wouldn't?

"C'mon back inside y/n," cody calmly took my hand. I shook my head.

"He's messed, he-he's crazy. Kayden abused me, I don't want to go through that pain again. Please understand me, Cody."

"He's only crazy for you, he just has a temperature.."

"I don't like him, he's cute, yes. But his personality is just-"

"Just what?" I heard a whimper from Kayden, he looked at me with his shiny, brown eyes. He looked like he got back from bawling his eyes out, his eyes seemed so sore. I only felt a little bit bad. But that's only because I've been through this stage before; I liked someone before, but he never liked me back. He knew that I liked him but continued to ignore me in classes, hallways, meet ups etc. Of course I cried to myself in bed for about a week three years ago.

"Really?" Kayden wiped his nose and eyes, squinting at me like he couldn't believe that.

"..did I say that out loud?" I coughed and slouched in the car seat still staring at Kayden, he threw his beer can and walked towards me. Giving out his hand to me, my breath hitched as I take his hand.

"I think we got off wrong... Very wrong." Kayden exclaimed but gave me slim smile, he looked trustful. Otherwise I know he isn't. I nodded, agreeing 100% with him.

He slowly raised his hand away from my grip and touched me cheek bone gently, working his way towards my eye. "Jesus," he muttered. I could feel his heart rate pace up, his hands were sweating.

Kaydens POV

I felt her eye, or at least around it. There's something wrong with me, how could I hurt her?

"Can somebody get her ice?" I drizzly said specifically to Cody, he dazed off; overthinking something. "Cody!" I snapped at him.

His eyes focused to me, "what!" A smile appeared on his face.

"Get ice for y/n," my attention came back to y/n. I needed to tame my anger, I just need to figure it out. My finger ran down her cheek; barely even touching it by the slight. "Or frozen vegetables," I quickly added in.

"After this, can I go home now?" She spoke, somehow it was kinder and calmer than the other times she asked. I shake my head, smirking at her small smile that danced on her lips.

"I promise it will not happen again,"

She shrugged her shoulders and her head tilted down at the ground. "Promises are meant to be broken," she mumbled, "if you haven't heard."

A/n

I'm soooo sorry for not updating, I was busy all weekend but I do guarantee there will be at least two chapters out this week.

Thank u for reading b ❤️