03

Y ou r POV

I laid on my head in my desk, thanking it was Friday. And that after it was spring break, I wasn't glad that school was ending soon for me because I will miss it.

I just want this weekend over with. After the bell for after school I ran out with Evelyn, I was quite happy. I seem Kayden smiling at me, he was chilled back laying against the wall. His hands were in his pocket and he watched me approached him.

"So, when are you picking me up?" I quietly said.

"Eight?"

I nodded.

"By the way, I won't give a fuck if I show up seeing you were pj's to the dance and no makeup- you'd still look.." He cleared his throat. "Fuckin' hot," he managed to put out.

"Funny. Do you need my address?"

"No, I already know where to go,"

I squinted my eyes at him, eyeing him. How would he possibly know? "I live close by you and I see you park at your house a lot," he seemed innocent but I think I can trust that reason.

"Y/n, let's go." Thomas grabbed my arm, he held it tightly. It almost hurt.

"Ow, Thomas that hurts," I strictly said to Thomas. He continued to try to pull me away, then I felt another hand around my arm- that one had more strength to it.

"She said it hurts, let go and maybe she'll follow you." Kayden said deadly to him, like a warning. Thomas let go of me and I heard him mumble sorry to me, I understand why he was hurting me not meaning to, he just doesn't like Kayden. I walked away with Thomas. "I love you," Thomas said with a sniffle, he reached for my hand and held it softly; soft enough I couldn't even feel his hand. He raised my hand in his and kissed it, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine, completely fine. I understand." I assured him, so he wouldn't feel to bad about it.

" I should probably get home, I got to get ready for the dance. Remember to meet me behind the school after.'' I smiled at him and walked into my house. My little sister using her imagination with food and my mom trying to keep her clean.

"Mom, I'll be going to Evelyn's house after dinner." I told her then left up the stairs.

I wonder if me and Kayden will kiss? Are his lips soft? Is he a good kisser? These thoughts kept coming to me. Making me excited.

I did my usual routine, makeup, hair, clothes.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I checked my phone seeing messages from Evelyn.

When u goingggg baeeeeeee
Why r u not going wit Thomas?
I mean Kayden is lucky to go with u, but didn't Thomas ask u first?

You: I'm leavin a 8
You: and no bc Kayden asked me first, I forgot to tell u.

I fell on my bed waiting for what seems like hours, it was 7:58 pm.

"Y/N THIS MAN IS HERE FOR YOU," my mom yelled. "Kayden," she corrected.

I ran down the stairs forgetting my phone, I'll have Kayden with me why would I need my phone? "Hello,"
This isn't Kayden... I don't want to worry my mom so I went with it.