04

Y/n POV

I really hoped I was at home waking up to rain. Instead I was in the back of Kaydens car. Bumping everywhere, I was confused and lonely. I felt like bawling my eyes out, Thomas is dead. They killed him. Who are they? My hands were tied up behind me, so were my legs. They wrapped around my skin almost suffocating me. "You're awake," Kayden said in a raspy voice.

"Who the fuck are you! Let me out of this car right now!" I shouted as I struggled to get out, moving everywhere.

"I'm Kayden, you know, the guy from school. I can't pull over this car right now, unfortunately your open mouth would spill everything to the cops. We don't need that."
I hear him smiling, it made me mad.

"This isn't funny, kidnapping is serious. I want you to pull over this fucking car," I looked around, it was daylight maybe the time was around six am.

"Baby, we ain't pulling this car over. I agree, kidnapping is serious." I felt him mocking me, I hated how calm he was in this situation. His hands were clenched onto the steering wheel, and a smoke laid in the side of his mouth. I looked to see if he left any windows open. Gladly he did. I sighed in frustration, I'm going to die. My parents will never see me, they'll never find me. I'll miss Thomas' funeral and my best friend Evelyn. All because of Kayden, I should've listened to Thomas. I shouldn't of have lied to Thomas, I shouldn't of have to get in that car with some random bitch- who was with Kayden on this!

What do I do. I whined in my head. Tears were running down my cheek, I couldn't stop them.

"Y/n stop crying." Kayden said aggressively, I closed my eyes. I'm not listening to him.

"No! I'll do whatever the fuck I want, you're not the boss of me! I hate you, I wish I never liked you."  I blabbed off.

"Y/n, listen. You're gonna listen to what I say, not what you're saying. I'm the man here, I'm the kidnapper here, I'm the one with the goddamn gun here. So shut that shitty, pretty little mouth of yours before I blow a cap in it," he hit the steering wheel in anger, raising his voice loudly at me. And his veins popped out. I kept quiet.

"..what do you want from me?" I asked as my voice was shaky. He smirked. "You, of course. I just want you, that's all I want." He sounded pleased about it too, it made me worry.

"why do you want me?" I asked more clearly again.

"Because I love you, a lot. And I want you because you're flawless, I love your (colour of hair) hair. Your (colour of eyes) eyes, I could continue. But you've made me mad, could you pass me a beer?" He waited for me give him a beer, then laughed it off. "I forgot, you're tied up."

"You shouldn't be drinking and driving anyway," I mumbled as I stared down at the ground.

"I don't like when people tell me what to do." He slouched down in his seat groaning from boredom. We finally stopped at a house, it looked well placed. I was kinda terrified what would be in there.

"Kayden," I said as I hoped I could trick him into something. "If you loved me, why do you threaten me?" I couldn't see the corner of his brown eyes, he was not wanting to answer.

"Because, you're disobedient and you're rude to me. That's not how this is suppose to be, I can touch you whenever I want," he said nothing more back.

"That isn't fücking love." I spat at him, as I was about to say more, he got out of the car and walked behind him to open the car door. He carried me over his back, whenever he moved his feet I cringed at the pain. My head hurts bad.

He took me up the stairs to I guess my room as he calls it and lays me down. "Like it?" He ran his fingers through my hair, admiring me. I shrugged. He walked out of my room and slammed the door. "FUCK!" I heard him shout.

Cody, from last night came sneaking in my room. I couldn't believe how cute he looked and nice.he kindly smiled at me and crouched down on the floor, so he'd be closer to my height. "You're the only thing keeping him alive, you know. He doesn't mean to physically hurt you. I'm sorry if you ever get injured. Kayden and Skylar are brothers, they act alike. Their personalities are dark, so don't expect them to open up to you much." He explained that to me and left, when he was close to me I recognized the bags under his eyes.

I fell back on my bed. My room was very plain and I didn't enjoy it, I looked up at the fake stars on the ceiling; they weren't glowing since it's daylight out.

"Get me out of here!" I screamed. "Kayden you fuckin' bastard, I want to go home!" I cried out literally I was crying. I sobbed myself back to sleep since no one came to me.

Kay d e n s po v

I heard y/n waking up, she sounded cute with her little yawn. I looked at my mirror and she hasn't opened her eyes at all yet. "Who the fuck are you! Let me out of this car right now!" She demanded.

I laughed, why would I listen to her? I'm not nearly scared of her at all, her getting mad is too cute.

"I'm Kayden, you know, the guy from school.  I can't pull over this car right now, unfortunately your open mouth would spill everything to the cops. We don't need that." I smiled to myself.

"This isn't funny, kidnapping is serious. I want you to pull over this fucking car." She tried telling me again.

"Baby, we ain't pulling this car over. I agree, kidnapping is serious." I mimicked her, kidnapping to me isn't serious. I don't care, I never get caught.  I lit up my cigar quickly as I paid attention to lighting it and at the road. She was silent for a while.

I looked behind me glancing at her, she was crying. I didn't know why, I've been nice to her. It kinda made me mad, am I suppose to give her more? No. I'm not. That little bitch. "Y/n stop crying," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"No! I'll do whatever the fuck I want, you're not the boss of me! I hate you, I wish I never liked you." She spilled out, now I really felt like I needed to slap her. She needs to listen to me.

"Y/n, listen. You're gonna listen to what I say, not what you're saying. I'm the man here, I'm the kidnapper here, I'm the one with the goddamn gun here. So shut that shitty, pretty little mouth of yours before I blow a cap in it,"
After I said that, I felt bad and angry at myself. I already told myself that I wasn't going to get mad at her, I hit the steering wheel hoping I wouldn't scare her. But I bet I did.

"What do you want from me?" She sniffled and looked at me.

"You." I admitted. She should be happy, I hate telling my feelings. "of course. I just want you, that's all I want." I sighed. There's nothing I want from her, I just need her with me. She makes me happy. Not a lot of things make me happy.

"Why do you want me?" I was very pleased that she asked that, and I was excited to tell her it too.

******

I was thinking about when she told me that wasn't love, wouldn't I know that? I hate threatening her and possibly hurting her. I don't like doing that. She needs to start obeying what I say from now on. I laid her down on my bed slowly, I couldn't stop staring at her. She was beautiful, her lips looked so soft and kissable.

"Do you like it?" I asked about the room, she looked around her and shrugged her shoulders. Nothing I do is good enough, I thought. I ran my fingers through her hair, I could tell how uncomfortable she was and tense. Will I not be able to touch her?

I was just about to smack her face, but realized what I was about to do. So I left the room slamming the door behind me. I laid against her door and rubbed my eyes, "FUCK!" I yelled and I punched my fist in the wall.

She will change her mind about me.

A/n damn, finally got caught. Make sure to like and leave a comment shanks:)