05

Kay dens p ov

"What's up with you?" Shelby asked me while she cuddled up with Cody. I was disgusted but I wished I could do that with y/n.

"Nothing," I brushed it off.

"But you were just yelling like a fücking psychopath." Cody laughed. I shot him a glaring look.

"Shut up, literally shut your fucking mouth." Shelby was always on my nerves, I grabbed a beer from the counter and chugged it. I'm very stressed out.

"Your girl is calling you," Cody said quietly. I looked up at the roof and ignored it, all she's going to do is annoy me. And say to let her go. I'm not doing it.

"Cool," I raised an eyebrow and had more to drink. They all looked at me, I walked upstairs to see y/n. I do care about her, she needs to see that. I slowly open her door and see her asleep on her back, her feet hanging and her arms set behind her back as well. I felt more better when I seen her. I walk towards her and I untied her arms and legs. Allowing her to have more comfort. I placed her in a more comfy spot and pulled the blanket on her.
I wish I could cuddle her.

I laid down beside her, pulling her close to me. I know she can feel me beside her, she had to be awake. I felt her pull herself to my stomach and she laid there, is she finally getting there?

I watched her sleep peacefully. If she was only like this more often.

You r p ov

I felt him untie my arms and legs gently as he could, trying not to bother him. I felt his stare right through me the whole time. He placed me in a better position and pulled the thin blanket up to my chin. I felt his body weight come on my bed, I was scared. Was he going to rape me? Instead he came beside me pulling me closer to him. I was feeling his warmth, he was comforting. But I remember he's a kidnapped, he threatened me too.

I was feeling like he was Thomas, I actually believed Thomas was beside me right now, and I dreamed that I was with him. I thought that I was sleeping on his stomach, hearing him breathe slightly, as his stomach sank up then sank down.

I miss Thomas, a lot.

I laid there still trying to trick myself to believe I was cuddling with Thomas and I completed that.

"You're beautiful," I heard Kayden whisper. "I'm sorry that I hurt you, I care for you. Please believe that."

I wanted to run, right there and nothing would stop me. I hate Kayden.

"Stop," I muttered. "I wish you were Thomas, I love him. Not your pathetic self." I blowed out.

A/n srry that 'twas a short chapter.