That's a Keeper

Começar do início

'Ah, young love'

'I don't like Mason!' I growled, blocking her out.

A knock on my passenger side window brought me from my thoughts and Mason hopped in the front. Leo slid in the back. "How come you have this car, not your brother?" Mason asked.

"Because I'm more awesome" I grinned, pulling out the garage door that Mason had opened on the way. I opened my window, allowing the cool air to hit my skin.

"Are you ready for the bet?" Mason grinned.

"Oh yeah, Alpha" I smirked.

Driving up to school, I pulled my Audi in the regular space, and hopped out. Everyone's eyes scanned over us.

"OH, GET A LIFE!" I yelled, clearly irritated with their staring. Kayla came sauntering over, her shirt too tight and skirt too small, with her group of minions behind her.

"I don't know why Mason came out your car, but leave him alone, he's mine." She snarled. I stuffed my hands in my back pockets, standing on my skateboard and pursed my lips.

"Speaks the one who wants the Luna power." I answer lowly to avoid the hearing of the humans, "Have him, I don't care." I shrugged before pushing my board along the ground.

"I mean it, leave my man alone!" she shouted.

"He's not your man if he's not yours!" I called back, knowing that the werewolves would understand what we are talking about. Kayla screamed. I reached my friends, turning on my skateboard to see Kayla and Mason kissing against someone's car, thankfully, not mine. Rolling my eyes, I logged into my Instagram and looked for Mason's new account.

"You're worried about this aren't you?" Lacey's sly grin mimicked her brothers.

"Yeah, after this morning." I muttered.

"Ooh, what happened this morning." Jace asked.

Leo grabbed my phone from me again, searching through the photos. "I really wish you would stop stealing my phone!" I snapped at him. Leo found the photo he took and showed everyone.

Their eyes widened before smirks and laughter echoed through them.

"Whose shirt is that?" Josh asked.

"Where you two about to make out?" Jace asked.

"What, no!" I growled, punching him.

---------------------------------------------------

I wrinkled my nose in disgust as Mason and Kayla groped each other's faces, making cringy noises in our Homeroom.

"Guys, seriously. Get a room!" I snapped, throwing a book towards them. Mason caught it with ease, winking at me. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy somewhere inside, but I pushed it aside, telling myself it was just Raven.

'Hey, it ain't me!' Raven glared at Kayla.

'Nope, definitely not you.' I grinned.

"So, want to come over mine tonight?" Jace asked. "I've got Halo 5, I bet I could beat your ass!"

"Game on, jock." I grinned, fist bumping him.

"Ahem" the teacher coughed, breaking Kayla and Mason apart, "Please avoid sexual content in school"

I stifled a laugh, watching as Mr Rhyoalds awkwardly moved away, sitting behind his desk. Josh was bobbing his head to the beat of music, Lacey was busy texting, Jace was playing some sort of game on his phone, Mason and Kayla was whispering then there's me. Nothing to do.