He Was Going to be the Victim

Magsimula sa umpisa

Flinching, I looked to see Mason staring at me. Concern was written all over his face. Looking away, I stared at my almost empty plate. "HEY!"

Bastard stole my food!

Mason chuckled, reaching for the final piece on my plate. Swiftly, I grabbed it, stuffing the meat on my mouth. "You stole my food!"

"Well, you were spacing out and I got hungry, so..."

Growling, I shoved him back, making him fall off the stool. I laughed. Franklin walked into the room, raising an eyebrow at us, before looking at me.

"Rae, I would love if you could train some of the newbie's after school today?" he asked.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Okay, Mason will be there with you as well, you can use him for... demonstrations." He chuckled. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mason gulp; my own smirk formed.

"Thank you, he will be a good example to the beginners." I grinned his way.

"Thanks. Have fun at school, kids!" Franklin spoke before leaving. Soon after, stomping down the stairs was a clean Leo who was still glaring at Mason.

"Thank God, he's not a girl anymore." I laughed.

"Shut up"

"That's a bad word for you, Good Boy" I grinned.

"I am not 'good'" he protested.

"Hmm, let's see. I get in more trouble than you, I get more detentions than you, I-"

"Okay!" Leo snapped, "Just wait"

"Okay let's go. You two can ride with me." Mason said, grabbing his car keys.

"Says who?" I asked. I didn't want to ride with him to school, most of the girls that come out of his car gladly open their legs for him, and like I said- I don't do that.

"Me, now come on" Mason walked out to the garages, unlocking his Lamborghini.

"Had it cleaned, I see?" I laughed, watching him growl and playfully glare my way. Leo hopped in the back while I sat in the passenger side as Mason pulled off, the sound of the tires screeching.

----------------

"Okay. I think I'll get out here" I said, as we stopped by the traffic lights around the corner form school.

"Why?" Mason asked.

"Because every girl that comes out your car is ones that you've fucked. I don't want people to think that of me." I growled, glowering at him as he pressed the child lock.

"Nope, you're staying in here until we get to school."

"I will smash this car window and get out myself if you don't let me out" I growled, facing him.

"Then you would have to deal with my parents." Mason grinned. Boy, he's pissing me off. He pulled off from the traffic lights, laughing. Leo was silently in the back, knowing that I would snap in a minute.

'I will kill him.' I spoke to Leo through the mindlink.

'Please don't.' Leo begged, but I could hear the amusement. Yeah, wont be amusement in a minute.

We pulled into the school parking lot, were everyone stared, waiting for the Alpha or King of the School to get out the car with his next victim. Only, he was going to be the victim.

I jumped out the car, waiting for him to get out before I clenched my fist and punched him square in the nose. Gasps surrounded us. Mason glared at me, wiping the crimson blood that dripped from his nose. Anger flooded through his orbs as they slowly darkened. I looked to his neck to see his veins appearing, before he stormed off into the surrounding forest.

Someone grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the crowd. "What the hell was that!" Lacey shouted at me, shoving me into a locker. Jace, Leo and Josh surrounded me.

"He wouldn't let me out the fucking car!" I snapped.

Leo spoke up, "He was only giving us a lift."

"No, because every fucking girl that comes out his car has fucked with him. I don't want people to think I did!"

"So you punch him?" Jace asked.

"I didn't mean to!" I growl, anger flying through me, "I don't know what's wrong with me! I keep having these flashbacks of memories that I don't remember. I met a guy called Blake the other day, saying that he wanted a gem or some shit-"

"Wait you saw Blake?" Leo's eyes widened.

"Yeah, when I went running with Mason. He went all protective when Blake came."

Everyone went silent. Sparing glances at each other, the boys walked away until Lacey was left. "What's going on?" I asked.

"You need to apologise to Mason. He's the only one that can help you" Lace spoke before leaving as well. What the hell? They were all ignoring my questions, and then they walk off. I leant against the wall, trying to control my breathing. Anger was circling through me, and I knew my eyes were glowing. My veins were showing on my skin. I was going to shift. "You're all assholes!" I snapped, not caring if they heard me or not.