Bradley Isaac the Great

Start from the beginning

"You better be"

"I am. You're actually quiet caring when you want to be."

"Oh my God. Rae Lewis said something nice about me, I must tweet it!" Mason spoke dramatically.

"You're such a dick" I mention playfully, while he laughs.

"Don't speak of Bradley Isaac the Great"

I pulled a face, "You named it ?"

"The initials spell B.I.G."

"REALLY! Like I wanted to know that!" I shout, trying to ignore his deep laughs that echoed around my Audi.

-----------------------------

"And where have you two been"

We freeze at the sound of Emerald's voice, it sounds scary. We had just got in, and it was around half ten at night.

"We, uh..." I struggle to say. Does she allow Mason to go racing?

"We went to the races" Mason said, noticing my hesitance.

"We?" Frank spoke.

"Well, I was originally going, then I raced against this Audi and Rae happened to be the one racing me." Mason grinned, "She also bet with the commentator that she would win and she did."

"Gained one hundred pounds for it" I shrugged.

"Whoa, you beat Mason?" Leo came into the kitchen, mouth open.

"Yes, good little boy, I did." Smirking, I saw Leo frown at the nickname I gave him.

"Good little boy?" he echoed, clearly confused.

"Well, you're never in trouble are you?" Mason cleared up, grinning.

"I don-"

"Don't lie now, dearest brother." I smirk, walking towards the stairs, "I'm going to bed. Night everyone." Yawning, I trailed up the stairs, diving straight into bed without changing. Too tired.

'I raced through the woods, two wolves hot on my tail. They weren't in Moonlit Howlers, they were rouges. Looking into the trees, I saw Hunters trekking along beside us in a Jeep, shooting towards me. I ducked as a bullet came hurtling over and dodged the attacks of the rouges. The only way to lose the Hunters was to go further into the woods, away from the trail.

If I can get towards the pack house, the warriors will be alerted. A heavy object pounced above me, landing on my small frame. For a Beta's daughter, I was small for a ten year old, and only just new to shifting so the weight crushed me, breaking some ribs. Whining loudly, Raven tried to speed up the healing, whilst I tried to dodge the bites and attacks from the rouges.

Howling as loud as I could, this made me distracted until teeth gripped the flesh of my stomach, ripping a chunk from me. I howled in pain, faintly hearing a deathly snarl that echoed around me, warning the rouges. The smaller version of Alpha Mason came into view as the rouges backed up a bit. Warriors stood behind the future Alpha as they began to attack the rouges.

Suddenly, four more appeared, making the three of us, excluding an injured me, were outnumbered. A larger wolf appeared and began to help attack the warriors, not before I noticed that angry glare he gave me.

With all this fighting, I didn't realise the more wolves sneaking up behind me until teeth clamped onto my hind leg, snapping it in two. I screamed out, shifting back into human form due to pain. My beaten and bloodied body came to view. A wolf reached forwards, tearing at my stomach...