FAIRY TAIL: ERZA SCARLET

If you realize you made a mistake with the way you've been living your life, you just have to take the next moment and start over. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

If the drive behind one's actions is the thought for another, then it is never meaningless. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

Always trying to make myself seem strong... So I locked my own heart in a suit of armor. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

I refuse to stand by and watch you give up. I won't lose you, I can't. We'll walk away from this battle together. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

If you truly desire greatness, you must first know what makes you weak! 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

You see, for as long as we draw breath into our lungs, we shall keep hope alive inside our hearts. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

I will fight for my friends than watching them get hurt, I will fight for those I love. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

Feelings can be controlled, but tears never lie. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

Even if I can't see. Even if I can't hear. I have light inside me. The path I walked with my friends, is bringing light to my future. I don't fear anything! This isn't even worthy of being called pain! The worst pain is.. The pain of losing your light. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

If lives were lost today, then lives were also born. How important each day is... Depends on how important you feel it is to you. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

"Time" is proof that people have lived. Every person lives the time that has been given to them... that is life. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

You can believe in anything. But it's your heart...That ultimately decides. 

~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)  

Humans have faith too. It's important not to lose oneself. The strength to think, the courage not to run away.