BLEACH: ICHIMARU GIN

It's easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)

If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me, "I Love You!" Would I still be able to say "I Love You," the same way I do today? 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

*to Ichigo* I thought you were interesting before, but now you're just a creepy kid. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

[as a child, to Rangiku Matsumoto] I've decided. I'm going to become a Shinigami. Become a Shinigami and change things. So that they'll end...without Rangiku having to cry. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

[Talking about Hueco Mundo] There isn't even water! Huh? Then how'd we have tea earlier? 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

[Referring to Tosen] He's such a boy scout, wouldn't you agree?      

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

  [To Rukia as she is taken to Sokyoku Hill] Bye Bye, Rukia chan! See 'ya at the execution grounds. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

If you pull your sword in a place like this, I'll just have to stop you, won't I? 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

Sorry, Aizen-sama. I got caught. 

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)  

A gatekeeper ain't supposed to open gates.   

~Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)