BLEACH: ZARAKI KENPACHI

"Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place."

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)  

"You want a reason... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already, Ichigo?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right, Ichigo? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Ichigo! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight, Ichigo! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you! Ichigo."
~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)  

"It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain."

  ~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

"Don't just accept loss or defeat! Accept it after you're dead. If you lose without dying... it means that luck is on your side. If that happens - focus on surviving! Survive and Kill the one who couldn't kill YOU!"

 ~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

"Loyalty to someone is different from depending on them."

  ~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

  Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle! 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)  

Playing is more important. You can work any time. 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

*to Yammy after recieving his punch* I barely feel a thing. Now I'm sure you think I'm a big fly or something. But if you are going to punch, you better put in some effort you great big worm. 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)  

Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you! 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

You idiot! There's always shadows wherever there's light! 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

Oh, shut up. I was just thinkin'. With four arms, you're just gonna keep on blockin' my blade. That's no fun at all. So, while I was layin' on the ground, I was thinkin' about how to stop you blockin' all my attacks. But, you know...I couldn't think up a single good idea lying down there. So I figure...I'll just have to take out those arms, one by one. 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

Finished? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

Playing comes first, you can work later! 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want. 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? 

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) 

Sanity... what would I do with a useless thing like that?          

~Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)