BLEACH: KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."
~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

"From this point on, all you opinions will be rejected!"
~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

"It seems this pride you speak of leads to killing Rukia...If that's the case then I will trample your pride. It's just like you said... The power in my hand was gained for her sake!"
~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

"If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?"
~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

"Do you know what's the difference between a king and his horse?... INSTINCT!!!"
~Hollow Ichigo (Bleach)

[After getting hit by Yammy Llargo's Bala] You mean do I have a defence? Truth is, I've never really had any plans against any attacks. I just knew I had to win so I did. That's my plan. I don't care if you're higher ranked than the other Espadas' were, to me it's all the same. I've gotta defeat you so I'll find a way to do it. Simple.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

It's meaningless to just live, and it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

If I'm protecting someone, I won't let her die, and if I'm attacking, I'll cut you.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Don't break anyone's heart, they only have one. Break their bones, they have 206.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

The difference in ability... What about it? Do you think I should give up just because you're stronger than me?

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

Become strong not just for your own sake, but for your friends.

~Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate.