When I Think About My Senpi

Ok so um this is a surprise chapter to my senpi MissKombat because well I wanna say how and what I feel when she's talking to me...so here we go

Dear Senpi,

Here is how you make me feel now you may cry or may not you may or may not be blush...whatever you do this is how you make me feel...

I love the way the light shines off your eyes..even though I don't see them often every time I see them I see that sparkle in your eye that makes me smile. I could stay here forever with you and no one can stop me from not being here. Your the perfect person that makes me wanna talk to you everyday for the rest of my life. I love holding you in my arms because you keep me warm. I feel completely comfortable talking to you. Every time your near me in role play its like a dream come true. Nothing else matters but you, every time I wrap my arms around you in role play it feels like your actually here right by my side. All I want to do is lay here and hold you tight listening to your heartbeat. I just wanna hold you in my arms and let everything else drift away. Sometimes I think you were made perfectly for my arms. I smile every time I think of you, when I see you my smile gets bigger. Your the most important person in my life,now and always. I miss your kisses in roleplay I always wonder what it would be like if you were here. Your my soulmate and always will be. In all of my life I never thought I would meet a person like you who lights up my world when you text me. I plan on writing love notes for the rest of our lives. The word "love" never could describe how I felt for you. I never dreamed about writing a love chapter until I met you. No one can ever take your place because it was made just for you. I'm always in my best mood when talking to you. Sometimes I can't see myself unless you show I'm here. Your fear is me leaving, just remember,no matter what has happened, no matter what you've done, no matter what you will do, I will always love you. I swear it. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent time together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets. Your smile is brighter and more beautiful than the stars. I love you the way a drowning man needs air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. I knew the second I met you there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you. I love you so remember that no one can ever take that away. Life without out is like a broken pencil, it's pointless. I can conquer the world with one as long as you hold the other.

This is very little about how I feel but I feel like words can't explain how I feel because there is no word that can explain how I feel....I love you senpi and don't you forget that.

Yours truly/your senpi

~Becca