The Blueple Panda *SMUT*

This is my first third person POV so pls don't judge and here's payback for the Kombecca oneshot/ was requested by _Thebluepanda and her girlfriend for the other Kombecca one shot thepandaispurple

It was the first time in a while since Blue and Panda have seen each other. They were staying at Panda's house luckily for them they had the house alone. Panda opened the door to the love of her life and happily pulled her in. Not even closing the door Blue was pushed against the wall and being passionately kissed on the lip. Blue smirked in between kisses and wrapped her arms around Panda's neck. Panda picked up Blue so her legs were around Panda's waist and started kissing her neck leaving blue and purple hickeys on her neck. Blue moaned in pleasure when Panda found her sweet spot, Panda smirked and sucked on it until it was deep purple. She pulled away and looked at Blue with passion. "Do you want to continue?" Panda asked her sexually, "Of course I do I missed you so much Jojo." Blue responded also in a sexual tone, Panda smirked and started carrying Blue to her room. Blue started kissing her neck on the way causing Panda to moan in pleasure. Blue smirked and continued to kiss but was cut off by Panda laying her down on the bed. Blue looked up at Panda who removed her shirt and bra of both of them, Panda climbed onto Blue and started butterfly kissing her stomach which caused Blue to moan lightly. As Panda moved towards her chest she bit on boob and grasped the other causing Blue to gasp and moan in deep pleasure. Panda smirked and released and slowly made her way to Blue's waistline waiting hungrily for her approval. Blue nodded and watched as Panda undressed them so they were completely naked, Panda attacked Blue's lips hungrily and started grinding against Blue's body. Blue moaned into Panda's mouth with pleasure as she started grinding back causing Panda to moan as well. Panda pulled back and smirked as she started traveling down Blue's body to her area and started kissing the inside of her thigh. Blue moaned in pleasure but it didn't satisfy Panda so she started thrusting her tongue in and out of her area. Blue moaned her name loudly as she went faster her moans became more messier. "J-jo jo I-I'm cl-close" Blue tried to warn but it was too late as she came all over Panda's face. Panda cleaned it up and smirked at Blue. "You taste good babeh," Panda winked and laid next to the tired Blue. "I missed you babeh." Blue said to Panda as she rolled over to look at her exhausted girlfriend. "I missed you too babeh." She responded closing her eyes. Blue smiled and closed her eyes and soon fell asleep in her lovers arms.