SmileXDelirious

OK WHATS UP EVERYBODY SO THIS IS A REQUEST BY AmazingTeddy AND BY THE WAY SMILE IS A GIRL SO THIS IS NORMAL GIRL X BOY SO THIS MAY BE HARD HOPE YE GUYS ENJOY ALSO FOR SOME DAMN REASON I WAS THINKING WESTERN >.< I HAVE NO IDEA BUT YEA ENJOY

Smile POV:

I saw him again my assigned target,Delirious. He wore a hockey mask and a light blue hoodie with black cargo pants. I lined up my shot with my purple hair flowing into my face. I pushed it aside and relined my shot to his head. I put my finger on the cold trigger of my sniper. But when I went to pull it he took off his mask, I saw how handsome he truly was, I took my finger off the trigger and dazed at him through the the scope. "How am I shoot him when he is this hot?" I put the sniper down and stood up, and jumped off the roof and slid down a telephone pole. I looked for his face and saw him entering a bar. I followed behind and sat at a back table, I watched as he sat with his friends and chatted about their YouTube life and subscribers. I walked up to the bar with my assassination outfit, I got a few whistles due to my tight camo jeans. I looked up at the bar tender and ordered a Bloody Mary, I heard someone walk next to me and I looked over to see him,Delirious. "Hey pretty lady couldn't help but notice that you have an assassination outfit on, I was wondering who is it your sent to assassinate?" I lifted up my mask to above my lips to show a sly smile, "That's for me to know and you not to know because it's classified." I drank my Bloody Mary and started to leave but he grabbed my arm. "Wait I want to talk to you and something." He said leading me to a dark corner. "What do we need to talk ab~" I was cut off by him removing my mask and his lips smashing into mine, I broke the number one assassination rule, never fall in love with your target. I kissed back with passion as he ran his fingers through my purple hair. He pulled away, "What's your name pretty girl." I smiled and said "My name is Smile." He smiled back "Well smile is a perfect name for a perfect girl." He said as he kissed me again.

WELL THATS IT ALL DONE HOPW YE GUYS ENJOYED AND IM STILL TAKING REQUESTS