ThePurpleOhm *WARNING DETAILED SMUT*

OKI so this was requested by thepandaispurple and well I'm giving some warning.... If you like chemistry don't read this...this oneshot scared my brother and sister and they were rocking back in forth for a while....it's very detailed....and well the first few sentences are like poem like so yeah...enjoy and panda thanks for making me not innocent anymore >.<

Panda's POV

I saw him again today, the person I want to notice me, the one who hides his eyes to remain a mystery, the one and only Ohmwrecker. He walked down the hall with his masked friend H20 Delirious in his perfect way. I sit next to him in English and Math, I can't tell his emotions because he hides them under his cloth. But all that changed in one day. I was speed walking to science in a hurry and accidentally crashed into Ohm. "S-sorry o-ohm didn't see where I was going." I stuttered as he helped me pick up my science things. "Hm chemistry, it's boring in school but not the other way." He smirked handing me the folder, I blushed and hid my smirk. "Can you show me this other chemistry?" I asked in a somewhat sexual tone, "If you come to my house I can show you my set." He said with a dirty grin and held as he held my sides. I smirked and nodded heading off to Chemistry. Luckily for me science was my last class of the day. I looked around for Ohm and was grabbed by strong hands. I started to scream but was stopped by his voice, "Its just me chem partner," I looked back and saw him smiling, "ok Chem partner time for you to show me your set at your your house." I smiled back, he led to his car and I got in his 2013 mustang convertible and watched out the window on the drive to his house. I waited patiently as he unlocked the door and pulled me in and closed the door behind us. He removed his cloth from his eyes to remove perfect gray eyes. "Don't hide those from me, there perfect." I smiled as he pinned me against the wall, "Ok only because you say so gorgeous." He smirked and slowly kissed me. I kissed back but soon the kisses turned into rough passionate ones. I gasped as he bit my lip and grabbed my ass. I let him explore my mouth as I moaned softly into his mouth. He soon pulled away and moved to my neck, I gladly tilted my head to give him more room and moaned loudly when he found my sweet spot. He bit it and sucked on it causing me to moan his name "o-ohm~" I moaned he pulled away and removed my shirt before picking me up and taking me to his bedroom and laid me down gently as he removed his own shirt and started kissing my stomach causing me to arch my back so my body touched his. He removed my bra single handed and removed both of our pants while kissing me. I moaned as he kissed my neck leaving love bites, he soon traveled to my chest. I gasped and moaned in pleasure as he bit my chest area (nope not saying it for panda). He released as he butterfly kissed my stomach and thighs. He soon removed our underwear's and waited for acceptance. I nodded and squirmed as he stuck his member into me after putting a condom on. "I will go slow..." I moaned softly as he started thrusting. I moaned louder and gripped his shoulders as he went faster. I felt myself close to climax "O-ohm I-I'm close..." I yelled his name as I climaxed. He pulled out and removed his full condom throwing it away and laid next to me smiling. "Is that the chemistry you wanted?" He asked pulling me closer to him, "Mhm who knew chemistry could be so fun?" He lightly chuckled and soon fell asleep, I buried my head on his chest and fell asleep satisfied with chemistry.

There happy I finally did it and I'm not innocent >.< so yeah PEACE OUT

HOODINI OUT

*throws smoke bomb and disappears*