Mini's Surprise MiniCat

Tyler's POV

Hey guys sorry for the wait I had to think of a MINICAT  tale to tell so I hope ye guys enjoy!

Today was mine and Mini's 3 year anniversary of dating and I want to do something special for him. I texted the guys to see if they can keep Mini busy while I get his gift.

W-Wildcat  V-Vanoss D-Delirious
N-Nogla   L-Lui   M-Marcel

W-hey guys I have a favor to ask
V-what's up ty
D-what's up fucker
L-how can we assist
W-I want to get mini something special for our 3 year anniversary and I need you fuckers to keep him busy
V-sure thing
N-what do you plan on getting him??
M-yea what's lucky mini getting
W-I'm thinking a puppy since he always wanted one with ribbon loosely around its neck with a ring on it
D-MINI WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SPECIAL
V-mini you better not break Tyler's heart or I will break you
W-hey no need to break him Evan
V-ok fine take at least 2 or 3 of us with you
W- fine I will take Lui,marcel and delirious
V-ok we will get Luke to help us
W-ok keep him as busy as possible he's doing yard work so help him he loves working on the flowers
L-where are we meeting?
W-the plaza on Stillwater
D-ok on my way
L-same
M-same
W-STOP TEXTING AND DRIVE THEN YOU FUCKERS
I put my phone down and told mini that Evan David and Luke were coming over to help with the yard work and that I had a few errands to run. He nodded and went to take a shower while I got dressed in my Wildcat shirt and my zebra striped pants. I went down our oak wood stairs to our burgundy door and opened it to show a person wearing a light blue hoodie with black jeans and combat boots and a Jason mask. "Hey delirious come on innnn." He stepped inside and looked around, "Where's mini?" "He's showering." He nodded, a few minutes later the doorbell went off again. This time I opened it to a well tanned man with black sunglasses with a red jacket red vans and tan cargo pants." Well it's the enfomas VanossGaming." He glared at me through his sunglasses, "Shut the fuck up piggy." I chuckled before I shut the door a Irish man with a green plaid shirt and black jeans and a little man with a red and yellow jacket with black pants and white vans. "Lui, David."  I motioned them inside, an hour later Evan let in a bearded man with yellow sunglasses and a man in a white jacket and black pants with Jordan's. Also another man that was fairly dark (so I'm not racist) with a yellow snoop dog shirt with black shorts with white vans in."CARTOONZ! MARCEL!"Lui yelled in his squeaker voice. Mini came down after 2 hours of getting ready to get dirty again. "Alright mini I'm taking Marcel,Lui and Delirious with me.","Alright so David,Evan and Luke are with me?" "Yeah I gave you the strongest men invade you needed a stone moved or something." He nodded in understanding and lead Evan,David and Luke outback. "Alright fuckers operation Surprise Mini is a go." With that said we all piled in Lui's Black Chevrolet truck and headed towards the plaza. The plaza had a lot of places that had pets and jewelry. "How about we split up? Any particular puppy?" I nodded "a Siberian husky that's his favorite breed." We split up I took Delirious and Lui took Marcel, we looked for the perfect wedding band while they looked for the Siberian husky. I received a lot pictures of puppies that are cute but I told them to narrow it down for puppies with blue eyes to represent my eyes. I looked up after that text and walked towards with Delirious to KAY, but before I stepped foot in Delirious pulled me aside. "Delirious what's the matter?" He took off his mask and I saw a sign that was too handsome, he had crystal blue eyes and muscular jaw and a scar across his left eye that made him look even more badass. "I just wanted to show you my face as a engagement present." I nodded "Just make sure you show mini too."He nodded and pulled me into KAY I saw the perfect ring it was silver in the middle and orange around the outside of it and it was available for inscription for $350 I motioned Delirious to see the ring and he nodded, I got a picture from Lui of a black and white husky with ice blue eyes like mine. I told him that's the one and that I would pay him back. I told the assistant what I wanted in-scripted on it "Craig you are my everything I Love You~Tyler" and the ring for Evan says the same thing except for Craig it says Evan and except Tyler it says Jonathan. We met up with Lui and Marcel for lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. When we finished I sent Evan a text saying "take Mini out to lunch while we set everything up." He sent back a "ok" emoji and we bought a ribbon and lightly tied it around the puppies neck. I gave David the ok text to come back, and hour later Mini and the others came back. I held the puppy in my arms and hid in our room. I heard the guys talking and I saw Evan poke his head in and nodded for me to go downstairs. I walked out with the puppy in arms and the first man I saw was the man I love, I saw everyone turn my way except Delirious who kept talking to Mini. I walked behind him and tapped his shoulder, he turned and his eyes immediately went wide with sparkles in those chocolate brown eyes I love so much. I handed him the puppy and unwrapped the ribbon and got down on one knee. "Craig Thompson, Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you the one for me. I was shy to ask you out because I didn't know how you felt about me and this is the biggest question of our lives. Craig Thompson, will you marry me?" He set the puppy down and raised me to feet. " Tyler Smith(made up same with mini's name) I will say yes as long as you do. He pulled out a box with a light blue in the middle and silver around the edge. I immediately said yes and he did too, "I love you Craig." "I love you too Tyler." We pulled in to a hug and I looked at my handsome fiancée and pecked him on the lips. We got a bunch of cheers around us and and we hugged everyone, this is the happiest day of my life.

This chapter is longer than the last and I was surprised because I normally read h20vanoss and not minicat but I like this chapter. Remember leave a vote comment and follow me if you want more!!!! PEACE OUT!!!