Lui's Biggest Fear(DaithideCalibre) WARNING: DEPRESSION INVOLVED

Hey guys sorry for no updates I've been busy on my other account @themaskedgamer2322 with another story for the vanoss crew and it kinda combines with Five Nights at Freddy's. So I'm also working on that my friends enjoyed it on paper I'm just digitalizing  it so I hope you guys enjoy that, anyways hope ye guys enjoy this chapter of Lui's Biggest Fear

Lui's POV

I look at my phone to check the time, 2:30 pm. Only an half an hour before I have to leave for PAX EAST I can't wait because I get to see my friends. But the person I'm mostly excited to see is David (AKA Daithi de Nogla), ever since Vanoss introduced me to him I've had a weird feeling in my stomach, I don't know how to explain it but my feelings have grown to another level. I got up off my black leather couch and went over to eat something for lunch. "I guess I will have Cheerios, they are so yummy!" I said to myself in my squeaker voice, I had to get it working again because that's what I'm famous for. After I ate my yummy Cheerios I got my red, yellow and white motorcycle helmet that matches my leather jacket, and headed out of the hotel I was staying at. I got on my Suzuki and headed towards Boston, after a 2 hour motorcycle ride I pulled up to PAX EAST. The first person I saw when I walked in,was a man with brown hair and a jean jacket with some jeans and sneakers on."WILDCAT!" I yelled in my child voice, he turned around I saw his blue eyes with his Wildcat shirt on. "Lui what's up you fucker." He asked as he walked over to me with a well tanned man with a red jacket black shirt and tan jeans with red converses on, following him. "Nothing much looking for our friends, and hi vanoss." Vanoss looked at me, "Holy shit Lui it's been a while since I last saw you." I nodded, the last time I saw Vanoss and Wildcat was at the 2015 Gamer convention. I looked behind them to see 2 Irish men, one with brown eyes and black hair with a red sweatshirt and black shirt underneath with blue jeans and black shoes and the other with blue eyes like wildcats and a black sweatshirt zipped up all the way with blue jeans and brown boots planning a sneak attack on Vanoss and Wildcat. I looked around me to see a man with light brown hair and black glasses, a dearth Vader shirt and tan pants with black Jordan's on behind me. I held up 3 fingers showing there's 3 friends planning an surprise attack, I started putting fingers down showing how close they were and when I made a fist we jumped out of the way to see them collide with each other. "Nice try fuckers." Wildcat said while laughing his head off, I grabbed my stomach from laughing but soon got tackled to the ground by Nogla. "Nogla get off me." I said trying not to blush, he got off same with Mini getting off Vanoss and Brian getting off Wildcat. "How did you guys know we were planning an attack?" Mini asked with surprise in his voice, "Lui saw you guys and did his finger thing." Vanoss explained, Brian gave me the look that said "pay back will be in order". A man with a light blue hoodie and crystal blue eyes and a hockey mask with black jeans tackled Vanoss to the ground, we started laughing again. "Nice to see you too Delirious." Vanoss said tapping his fingers on the ground waiting for Delirious to get up. The laughing manic got off Vanoss, "Now that's how you plan an attack boys." He explained and he adjusted his mask. "Where's Marcel and Luke?" I asked Delirious, "They couldn't make it they were too busy." I nodded understanding that Marcel and Luke are the busiest out of all of us. Next thing I know is Brian being on the ground with a man with brown hair and a rainbow tank top on with true blue pants and checkered shoes on top of his back. "BROCK GET OFF ME NOW!" Brian yelled, Brock got off him after his laughing fit, "That's the way to go Brock." Delirious said after high fiving Brock. After about 3 hours of being with fans we settled at a park around 6:00pm. "Well now that the hell is over what are we gonna do now?" Mini asked sounding bored, "We could do truth or dare." Brian suggested while looking at me with the"payback time" look. Everyone gathered in a circle, Delirious went first, "Brian, truth or dare?" Of course Brian being Brian replied dare, " I dare you to kiss Brock." He said evilly, Brian gasped then sighed. He turned to his left and lightly kissed Brock before pulling away blushing, "Is that you blushing Brian?" Mini asked, "No it's not, Lui truth or dare?" He said, I thought about it before I said "truth" he frowned hoping I would say dare "What's your biggest fear?" He said evilly, I gulped before replying very quietly so no one could hear me. " Having David  I like him more than a friend." "What was that I couldn't hear you." Wildcat said then I lost it knowing this what Brian wanted, "HAVING DAVID KNOW I LIKE HIM MORE THAN A FRIEND!" I got up and ran away from the laughing crew while they were chanting "LUI LOVES NOGLA LUI LOVES NOGLA!" I got back to my Suzuki and drove back to my hotel as fast as possible. I entered my room and threw my helmet at the wall and threw my jacket against the wall with it. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my razor and ripped one of its blades out. I put the blade to my wrist and dragged it along my wrists. To my surprise it felt good watching my worries fall to the floor knowing no one cared. Once I finished I cleaned up the blood and my wrists. I wrapped my wrist up with old rags from my former tank top. I heard a knock at my door and looked through the peep hole to see Nogla on the other side. "What do you want here to tease me too." I said trying not to cry, "Lui please let me in, I want to tell you something too." I sighed and said, "I don't wanna talk to anyone so go away." I heard him walk away and went to sleep.
Nogla's POV (SURPRISE...but this is a short POV)
I walked away from Lui's room and went to where the others were. "Is Lui ok? Did we hurt him that bad?" Brian asked sounding worried, I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know he wanted to be left alone." I replied on the verge of tears, "I wanted Lui to know I have feelings for him too." I thought to myself as I went to my room and collapsed on my bed and instantly fell asleep.
Lui's POV (sorry... A little)
I woke up at 7:30 am and grunted to myself,knowing I had to face the guys, especially Nogla. I got up and got ready for PAX EAST again and went in early. "If I avoid them now then I don't have to hear Nogla talk to me about him having a girlfriend and the guys giving me shit about being gay." I said to myself as I tried my best to cover my cuts. I turned around to see the crew walking through the door, I sighed and turned towards my fans and started taking pictures with them. I felt myself being pulled away from them, I turned to see Nogla pulling me, "Nogla what are you doing let me go!" I yelled as I unzipped my sweatshirt to my VG t-shirt and I turned around to see Nogla staring at me. I immediately crossed my arms and looked at them, "What?" Nogla walked up to me and held my chin "Why Lui why did you do this?" He asked sounding very worried "You guys made fun of me, it took all my courage to say that and you guys laughed at me." He looked at me with sad eyes, "Lui I didn't laugh I chased after you buy you were too fast." I lifted his sleeves up to show cuts of his own " I feel the same way you do I just didn't have the courage to say it." He leaned close to my face, I felt his Irish mint breath on my face then it happened, he kissed me. I felt our worlds collide with each breath we took, I pulled away. "Nogla don't ever leave me alone without you again." "As long as you don't leave me alone." We both promised each other and Nogla agreed to move in with me at LA . "Let's leave this joint and go else where." He said as he pulled me towards the door. "Guess dreams do come true." I thought to myself.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED NEXT IS TERRORSNUCKLE AND I NEED IDEAS FOR THAT CHAPTER SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A VOTE AND I WILL TALK TO YE GUYS LATER PEACE.