Being Suspened Isn't That Bad (TerrorSnuckle)

Hey guys thanks for almost 100 reads it means a lot to me for those reads don't forget leave your thoughts in the comments any here's terrorsnuckle

Brock's POV

I was walking down the hall of the 2nd floor to my 5th class which is math, eck. I heard some voices ahead of me, I looked up from texting Nogla to see him, Brian. The one person I've had a crush on since second grade, the assistant principal was yelling at him for vandalizing the lockers,again. "This is your final warning Brian before you get suspended!" Brian just waved it off like it was nothing. "Whatever," he walked away but stopped and looked over at me and winked before continuing to walk. Wait did he just wink at me I used my shirt to cover my blushing up and ran to math. After school I was walking with Nogla and Vanoss back home. "Did you hear about Brian?" Vanoss asked me, I looked at him with a puzzling face,"What about Brian?" "He got suspended for super gluing the assistant principals door shut with him inside." Nogla said laughing "By the way have you told Brian about you know what." Nogla asked with a wink. I blushed "no." "Well you gotten tel him sometime." Vanoss insisted I looked ahead,"I will catch up with you guys later." I ran up the street towards my house. I got to my house and found the key under the plant and opened the pure oak wood door. It was dead quiet due to having no parents because they died in a recent accident. I went over to the kitchen and opened the fridge a retrieved a Gatorade. "I wonder if Brian would hangout with me at the park." I asked myself out loud since no one was around, I grabbed my jacket and left to go across the street to his house. "Come on Brock you can do it." I knocked on his door too see his face appear a minute later. "Hey Brock what's up?" Brian asked as he leaned against the door frame, "I was wondering wanna hangout with me, I'm kinda lonely since I have no one left." I asked but the last part made my voice crack with sadness, he immediately nods and closes the door. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked "It's up to you I don't wanna bore you." I said trying not to get him to change his mind. "What about the park hang out there then go back to your house." I nodded to the plan "maybe I can tell him today." I thought to myself as we walked to the park, we stayed there until it started to get dark . "We should start heading to my house since it's getting dark." I suggested as I got off the monkey bars. But when I looked up I screamed because Brian suddenly in my face. "What's the matter did I scare you?" He asked as he looked around, his face was 2 inches away from mine. I backed up before replying,"Yeah you did." I laughed nervously as he climbed down. "Well let's go, let's race." He said taking off ,"CHEATER!!" I yelled as I chased after him. In the end I won because I tackled him about a block back. We went inside and I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge. "Want anything?" I asked him, he shook his head and looked around "No thanks but nice place, it's way better than mine and to think you have all this." I took a sip off my water as it hit my dry throat I accidentally moaned in relief. He looked at me, "You ok?" I nodded and blushed a little...ok it was a lot so what. I walked over and sat down on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him as he sat down next to me, he nodded and said a horror movie. I put on "The Boy" and curled up in a ball....so what I get scared. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest. "Do you get scared easily?" He asked I nodded being ashamed. He laughed, "Its ok I will protect you." I blushed as we watched the movie "come on Brock this is your chance." My mind spoke, I looked up at Brian and cleared my throat so he would look at me. "Brian I uh have something to say." He looked at me "Really me too." I blushed "Brian ever since second grade I've liked you more than a~" I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. I kissed back with my heart going a million miles a minute "IM ACTUALLY KISSING BRIAN!" My mind screamed, he pulled away leaving a string of saliva "Brock I've felt the same way and my question is, will you be my boyfriend." I immediately said yes as I kissed him again. "Maybe being suspended isn't that bad."