Happy Birthday*LITTLE SMUT* H20Vanoss

Hey guys this is my first book please don't judge I also know it's not Evans or Jon's birthday but the title was funny to me and I hope ye guys enjoy ;) SORRY I NEVER FINISHED IT SO I HAD TO FIX IT HOPE YE GUYS DONT HATE ME AT THE END ;)

Delirious POV:
I was sitting in my chair editing videos from earlier today. The one voice I love to hear was my best friend Evan's, most people know him as Vanoss. I laugh every time he calls to me for his rescue from a gang attack. I posted the video and put on Skype, I got up and grabbed my famous hockey mask and sky blue jacket. Not even a moment later I hear skype go off with his name on it. I cheerfully answered it, "hello?" I said "hey del it's Evan." "Hey Evan what's up." "Nothing much, hey wanna come over I'm gonna throw a party for the crew?" His voice was like dripping maple syrup due to his accent, too sweet for me to handle. "Yeah but I will be wearing my mask." I heard him sigh, "ok but I will pry it off if I have to." He said seductively, I did my famous," if Luke and Tyler will let you that close." I hung up before he could answer. I finished getting ready around 8:30 I grabbed my mask, and headed out the door. I put my helmet on as I got on my motorcycle. I pulled out and rode to Evan's house. I got at his house around 9:30pm and saw Lui's and Tyler's cars out front "good I'm not alone with Evan," I said to myself as I replaced my helmet with mask. I went up to the white oak door and knocked, the door opened to Vanoss in the door way. "Hey there sexy," he said in a sexy tone. I rolled my eyes and replied, "I'm not sexy and how would you know, do you stalk me?!" I asked sounding very sexy. He smirked, "I don't even know you live." He let me in after that, around midnight everyone arrived and was drunk...except me, or so I thought. "Hey guys lets play truth or dare," mini slurred, everyone fell into a circle as Lui started the game. "Tywer, truf or dare?" Lui asked in his child voice. "Dare fucker!" Tyler exclaimed Lui smirked. "I dare you to kiss mini." I smiled behind my mask as Tyler and Mini basically had a huge make out session until Evan pulled Tyler away. "Ok Evan truth or dare." Tyler smiled as Evan said dare, "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Delirious!" Tyler declared, I looked up as Evan grabbed my hand. I was dragged to a nearby closet and shoved against the wall. "Evan,we don't have to do this~." I said as he started to kiss my neck, I felt him smirk. "Oh Jon I've wanted to do this for a very long time~" he cooed as he hit my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure, "Evan your not even sober." I explained he grinned. "I am sober and so are you the plus side is that none of the guys will remember." I smiled as he roughly and passionately kissed my lips, I took my shirt off while he took his shirt off. "Now let's see what's behind this mask~" he cooed as he took off my mask. He frowned, "Don't ever hide this from anyone." He pleaded, I shyly nodded and kissed him again but this time I kissed and crouched downwards. He moaned as I hit his V-line. I started playing with the buckle but he stopped me as someone tried to open the door. I got up and started putting my mask on but was stopped by him grabbing my hand. "Don't they know better~" He smiled as he locked the door "Happy birthday Jon." He said as he took off mine and his pants. [Heres the hating part ;)] I woke up in my baby blue colored room. I felt my neck to no hickeys and very sweaty. I got up and went over to my computer to see Evan was calling me. "Good morning Evan." I said happily "Good morning delirious what's got you in a happy mood." I smiled and laughed, "Nothing much I just had the best dream ever."