Chapter Nineteen

Zayn's POV

Ten months later.

I wanted to be honest with Noah. Yeah, I lied because I didn't want to hurt her. Something did happen with another girl during a weekend I spent in Bradford. I had a make out session with her because of a stupid bet I made with my cousin Chace. Now Juliann's been calling everyday.

"Look, Juliann. You can't keep calling me. I have a family and I know you're nice girl. I love Noah and you know that." She sighed.

"Zayn, can't you give us a chance? I'm in love with you." I let out a frustrated sigh.

"That make out session was a bet. Chace told you. It didn't mean anything and you know that." She kept on sighing.

"Zayn, please." I rubbed my temples.

"Some things happen for a reason. You'll find a guy who loves you but right now, I'm not that guy." She started sobbing. "Juliann, don't do this."

"Why are you in love with her? She's just 17, Zayn. You said so yourself." I knew it. She was obsessed with me.

"Age is just a number. She's everything to me. She may be younger but she's different. Besides being my girlfriend and the mother of my baby girl, she's my bestfriend." I listened to her breathing. "I'm sorry Juliann but I belong with Noah."

"You don't. She's a kid. She'll move on as soon as she gets tired of you." Those words made my blood rush. She was trying to manipulate me.

"No Juliann." I sat on the couch but my anger made me stood up again.

"Do I have to kiss you again?! Do I need to have sex with you to make you realize that I love you?" Okay, she was starting to freak out.

"You have to stop, Juliann. I love Noah and I'm going to marry her. I won't let anyone get in my way. I love Noah and Lindsey. They're the most important women in my life. Like I said before, I belong with them." She was about to say something but I couldn't listen to her.

"You do?" I turned around to see the love of my life, holding our daughter in her arms.

"Yeah." I pressed end on my phone's screen and walked over to them. I cupped her face and glanced between her and Lindsey. "Did you heard all that?"

"I'm sorry for doubting you." She wrapped her free arm around my waist and cried into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and held her in my arms for a few more seconds.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for lying." She looked at me and smiled. I stared at Lindsey and smiled at her. "Do you forgive me too?"

"Yas!" She wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged my daughter and kissed the side of her head.

That week, the boys and I were ready to pack for the tour. I wanted to bring my girls but our manager said no. I wanted this tour to be Lindsey's birthday present but it couldn't.

"Zayn, your parents are here!" I zipped up my suitcase and walked to the living room. Mom and dad were sitting on the couch. Noah stood in front of them, holding Lindsey's hands. "What is this?"

"Come closer." I stepped closer and looked at Noah as she knelt down beside Lindsey. "Be careful. Go."

I stared at Lindsey as she let go of Noah's hands and started moving her legs. She took a step forward before falling. I expected her to cry but she just laughed it off. I knelt down watching her stand up, stumbling a bit. She took another step and continued on. I felt my eyes water as she stepped closer and closer every second. My baby girl giggled as she took her last step. I smiled. My daughter had just taken her first steps. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.