13. Welcome to H-O-U-S-T-O-N

En başından başla

"Enjoying 'yaself babygirl?" Asked Play

"Yeah this party is wild, thanks for inviting me." I told him as I embrace him into a hug.

"Anything for you babygirl." He said giving my hand peck and walking away.

As the song came to an end I decided to sit down with the rest of the girls as Luther Vandross 'Always and Forever' played.

"Wassup Liyah?" Kid asked as he sat beside me.

"Hey Kid." I said.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked doing weird dancing gestures with his hands.

"Look Kid I've been dancing for a long time, my feet hurt." I answered knowing I was lying, but didnt want to dance because he was just all up on Mani.

"Maybe ya' moms should get you a bigger shoe size. Ya know? You sure you don't wanna' dance?" He asked once more.

"Maybe on a fast song, I'm not really into slow songs." I said as Mani came and sat beside me.

"Girl, I should've sat out on the last song like you did." She said as she caught her breath.

" 'You ready to go yet?" I questioned.

"What's wrong with you?" Mani questioned giving me a stank look.

"Uh-uh you two can't go until you give me what you owe me." Kid said as he grabbed Manis' hand and made their way to the dance floor.

"Play, have you seen Shawn?" I asked as I walk over to the staircase where he was.

"He's over there with Bilal." He said pointing to the dj table.

"Thanks."

"Ready to talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go upstairs." He said dapping Bilal.

Upstairs.

"Soo, what do you wanna talk about?" I questioned.

"Well we've been together for 9 months and I was wondering when we could, ya know..."

"Shawn we've talked about this a million times, I told you I want to save myself for my husband."

"And I know that, but what makes you think I won't be that lucky man." He said as he started to trail kisses down my neck.

"Mmm...Shawn...stop...please." I say in between moans.

"Sounds like you're enjoying 'yaself," he said as he managed to go down on me.

"Mmm babe right there." I said as I pushed his head further.

Suddenly he stopped. Don't get me wrong we've done some things, just not sex.

"Stop teasing me Shawn." I said sexually frustrated.

"You sure you're ready for this?" He questioned as I nodded my head.

"Alright," he said as we both got naked.

"No, no that thing is not going inside of me." I said as I scooted back on the bed.

"Just relax." He said as he applied the condom.

"Okay." I said as he came to my entrance.

"Oww, it hurts." I said as he slowl ypushed more and more inside of me.

"It's okay, babygirl. I know a technique." He said as he began to attack my lip.