Sweet dreams

9-11-****

Journal:

It's the middle of the night (right now). I looked at my phone just a second ago and it said 12:12 a.m. it was late and I haven't been keeping track of time for a few hours. This really sucks. My parents hung up on me for no good reason and everybody's scared to death. I'm trying to keep my friends from going into hysteria and crap like that over their parents but Kathrine explained to us that she doesn't have parents and that they where killed in W.W.3. I always that she's always lived with Mina's parents. It was weird. she had like a complete break down when I told her about the white soldiers that where outside. To be honest it scared the sh** out of me. We where able to set up the computer and my phones gunna die in a few it has two and a half bars left, and well Sarah keeps coughing, granted she has asthma but she also looks pale when her usual skin color is kind bright and rose nosed. I"m on first night watch and . . .

I looked out the window when I heard footsteps and I had a quick panic attack. I grabbed the nearest weapon (crowbar) it scared me that I had to keep three people safe. One a child and two teenagers that should have the ability to take care of themselves but then again we are all in middle school and in the eigth grade. We shouldn't need to have to deal with this bull sh- my thoughts where cut off as I was pulled back to reality by voices. I put the crowbar down and grabbed the gun. I grabbed the AK-101 that was hidden under the couch. I heard the voices again.

"I wonder who's liven here." The person said quietly. It sounded like a teens voice and male. Why does it have to be a male.
"Everything okay?" I heard a drowsy voice ask. I turned to see Mina rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her hair was matted and frizzed from sleep in other words she had serous bed head. I put my pointer finger to my lips motioning to her to be quiet. I turned back around and I could see two faces that where soon lit up by the automatic light that scared the raccoon's away.
"That bloody light!" I heard one curse. He had a thickish British accent. I kept myself from laughing. I turned to Mina and saw Sarah behind her. I pointed to the window and put the number two on my fingers to show how many there where.
"This better be a food market or i'm gunna starve to death!" I heard the other say to Mr. Britain.
"Well yeah, no shit Sherlock." I commented. This was way to funny for me but Mina and Sarah weren't laughing. Indeed I did have the habit of laughing at everything so says Katherine.
"Please make this as clean as possible and don't get killed." I said and I then broke the window out and looked at both their faces. They both had the face of surprise and shock. They put their hands into the air in surrender but I was buying the act. "What is your business here?!" I demanded. One with Black hair looked to his blond haired friend and shrugged.
"Food." said the one with the black hair.
"Well why don't you go to a store and buys some?!" I asked/yelled.
"Because!" the one with blond hair yelled back. "The army dudes have the stores closed off and crap like that!" he said to me. He had a British accent. Mina came up behind me and looked innocently over my shoulder. The two boys froze and then looked to Mina then back to me.
"I already have enough mouths to feed and enough kids to take care of so scram!" I hissed. They both ran to the other side of the house and I heard their footsteps fade off into the distance. I then heard gun shots. I closed the window and stepped back with sudden relization that there where murderes out there that would kill us besides the White Soldiers.
I sat back down and I sent Mina back to her bed along with Sarah but she descided to stay up on the computer. I took out my mechanical pencil and my notebook and started to write again.