I Need You

Serena's P.O.V
That's the last time I heard Kevin's voice talking to me which was on the phone .
I needed someone to talk to and I had no one I have no best friends and barely friends because most of them is far away. I'm just a lonely girl that broke up with her cheating boyfriend. Kevin admitted his love for me but I clearly don't know if he meant it I did actually I do really love Kevin and still do I care about him still and will always will.

If I just went to the concert this wouldn't be happening to me probably I would be doing something boring right now , but all I'm doing is crying. I sighed this whole thing is a mess for me I just want to cry myself to sleep and never want to wake up. 3 days Serena 3 Days Until Mom Gets Back I Said to myself. I sighed I wish I wasn't a diga I went to my gallery and pressed on a video of me and Kevin and you see him laughing and smiling when I smashed the little cupcake at Daniels party into his cheek I smiled I wiped the tears that were spilling crazy down my cheeks.

I was a mess without Kevin my chest felt like someone hit me with a big rock my chest feels like I'm so broken. I looked around my room and looked at my walls and their was pictures with me and kevin at the hospital smiling one at the movies and the beach. Their was a picture with me and nana in the couch watching a funny movie and many more. I smiled at these memories.

------

Kevin's P.O.V

Tomorrow me and the crew were going to a philly show in Pennsylvania I sighed its been forever since I've talked to Serena and its breaking my heart . Devin and Daniel try taking me out like playing ball but nothing works. I miss her like crazy I miss her smile her hair and her funny laugh and how the way she looks at me like no girl has never looked at me before. All the girls I get are way different from Serena , Serena is different in a good way those past girls I dated they just wanted me for my looks. I love Serena and I really do but I feel like this relationship needs a break and hopefully we think things through and finally get back together. I don't want her to be alone in her house.

Even though were not together I still care about her and I want her to be happy and safe I want the best or her. Well right now I'm packing my stuff to get ready to leave to philly I sighed . I miss her and I don't want her to be alone she will always be mine and I will always love her even though I always fuck things up but next time I won't and I'm going to get her back when we come back that's a promise.