Hospital

Serena P.O.V

"Serena Wake Up" my mom kept shaking me.

"Okay I'm Up" I said in a frustrated tone. Im not a morning person I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I wrapped the towel around my soaking wet body and went to my closet.

Ugh I don't know what to wear I whispered to myself. I was looking through my closet and picked out a blue shorts and a crop top that says purpose and my Jordan's 11. I went to my bathroom and started adding a little bit of makeup to my face just eyeliner and mascara and did my eyebrows. I took my flat iron and started straightening my hair and added curls to the bottom . I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Mom are you ready ? I asked

Yes honey go start the car I'll be their in a second.
I started jogging to the car and I enter the keys into the engine and walked to the passenger seat. I took out my phone and tweeted
GizzyTbdDiga- can't wait to see you guys ☺ @the_bomb_digz . by the time my mom came into the car and started to drive I entered my earphones into my phone and started to play get used to this. We stopped at a red light and I started singing out loud and out of no where I went into darkness.

*beep beep beep* I looked around to see where I was. I was hooked up to these wires. A tear escaped from my eye. Where's my mom ? I asked myself. What happened ? Why am I not at the concert. A doctor came in and checked my monitor.
Hi I'm Doctor Drew . How are you feeling? He said.

I'm feeling horrible I said while my voice was cracking. Where's my mom Doctor?

She's in a hospital room and she's okay she has a few broken bones near her stomach. He said while reasurring me that she was okay.

Okay Doctor When am I able to leave cause I need to go to a concert I said looking him dead in the eyes.

I'm sorry but you have to be in this hospital for a week because you mostly got injured he said.

Okay Doctor thank you I said looking down at my hands.

I grabbed my phone that was at the table near the hospital bed I DM a diga that was currently at the concert

To:digaforlife 1:20 PM
Hey When You Meet The Boys Can You Tell Them That I Couldn't Make It To The Concert Because I Got Into A Really Really Bad Car Accident Thank You 💟

DigaforLife 1:27 PM
omg are you okay !? I hope your doing okay. And sure thing I'll tell them well I gtg the show starting I'll text you when it's time for meet and greet.

To:DigaForLife 1:29 PM
Thank You So Much And Yeah I'll Be doing fine ☺.

2 Hours Later

From: DigaForLife 3:29
Hey Girl well that's good your doing fine. Well I told Kevin and the boys your situation and I gave kevin your instagram and he said that he will text you .
No way she gave kevin my instagram account well I'm not even shocked ... I know he's not going to text me I sighed.

To:DigaForLife 3:41 PM
Thanks ☺ for everything.

I sighed and locked my phone this is going to be a longgg day I thought to myself. My eyes started to close and my eyes consumed to darkness.

Ding I looked around and I checked my phone which the time read 9:00 PM Ugh I hate hospitals their boring.

KevieKev Sent You A Message .
Keviekev Started Following You.
I got nervous my hands started to sweat I pressed the message.

KevieKev- Hey Serena Well I Hope Your Okay. Since You Couldn't Make It To The Show Me And The Boys Want To Come And See You. Just Text me When You See This.

GizzyTbdDiga- Hey Kevin.. Uh yeah I'm okay and sorry I replied late. If you want to see me I'm at Yale New Haven Hospital .

KevieKev- I'm Happy That Your Okay. We will come by tomorrow morning. Well Goodnight And We Got Surprises for you.

I got 3 More Notifications
Devin_Gordon Started Following You
Daniel_Veda Started Following You
The_bomb_digz Started following you

I was screaming in the inside I can't believe this is happening.