HeartBroken

Kevin's P.O.V
I decided to take Serena to the movies cause of the past days that weren't to good. She was getting dressed and she was wearing the cutest outfit ever.

She looked so amazing espically with the bred 11's

She looked so amazing espically with the bred 11's . She's so gorgeous I went up to her and kissed her cheek.

Your my smoochie bae I said while kissing her cheek .

Thanks babe she said .

-------------

2 tickets to see finding dory serena said while pulling out 15 $ I took the money away and payed it myself she eyed me up and down I chuckled, after the guy gave the tickets we went to the food area. We got 1 large popcorn and 2 medium cokes. We went into the movie theatre and it was so packed we decided to get the 2 free seats that were on top but their was 1 more seat open the movie was starting .

------
Babe the movie was adorable serena said .

I smiled because I knew I made her day and I love it when she smiled it made me happy it breaks my heart when she's heartbroken.

I know right I said while kissing her cheek.

Babe it was so funny you cried . I rolled my eyes I did cry during the beginning and the end.

I pulled out my phone and we took a picture I decided to put it on instagram and my caption was
''me and babe today I love you @gizzyserena" .

She smiled while looking down at her phone .

I love you kevin thanks for everything I love you no matter what she said while standing on her tippy toes and kissing my cheek.

Are you blushing babe ? Serena said I smiled in embrassment

No I said while smiling

Whatever she said while walking.

-------

Serena's P.O.V

Its 9:17 PM and I'm now sitting on Kevin's couch while eating left over pasta from yesterday .

Hey honey Nana said .

Hi Nana how are you ? I said while stuffing my mouth with pasta.

I'm good she said . Are you enjoying the pasta ?

Yes Nana is so good !!! I love your homemade pasta its the best.

Thanks hun she said while looking at me and smiling.

Do I have something in my face Nana ? I said while putting my plate down and touching my face.

No , no its just that Kevin is so lucky to have you , your the sweetest girl ever and so gorgeous he's so happy now cause his ex girlfriend Joslynn cheated on him and im just so happy for you guys.

Aww thank you Nana ! Kevin's the best boyfriend I could ask for and he never brought up his ex girlfriend that's weird. I said while looking at her in confusion.

Well I hope he tells you sooner serena well goodnight I'll see you tomorrow she said while standing up and giving me a hug.

I kept thinking wow... His ex is so stupid to cheat on him I'm so thankful to he his girlfriend i will treat him better and annoy him with compliments and kisses. I washed my plate and went upstairs to his room.

No No ! I heard yelling it sounded like kevin I was easdropping from outside the door .

No he paused please stop don't do this to serena okay? Its over between us!! Us will never happen okay I don't like you and never will.

Tears were running down my eyes what does he mean "its over between us" so he was cheating behind my back I opened the door and he hanged up quick.
Babe what's wrong he asked like he didn't know anything.

Kevin its over between us I went by his bed and started packing my clothes it was clearly 10 PM I sighed I walked out his house while kevin shouting my name I turned around with years brimming down my eyes.

Kevin I still love you no matter what but I need space to think things through I paused this relationship has to many problems I said

Let me explain babe he said .

I ignored him and started walking away .
------

Kevin's P.O.V

Joslynn Called me since she found out about me and serena . Me and serena relationship was going good until I keep fucking everything up. I met Joslynn at the Ohio gizzy lyfe concert. We went out for 4 months I never said I love you to her before so basically I said I love you to serena for the first time and I meant it.

We been through allot and it makes our relationship stronger . I think Serena was easdropping when she heard me saying its over between us but she should've let me explained because I meant to say to joslynn that is was been over between her and me but she wouldn't let me explain. I sighed and decided to go to my mom I knocked on her room door .

Its open she said. I walked in and my mom was sitting down reading her book with the tv light on.
Tears were dripping down my cheeks I just lost my girlfriend that I love the most .

Mom I paused and she looked at me worried .

Kevin what's wrong ?

Mom serena broke up with me I said while hugging her .

Oh honey don't worry about it tell me what happened.

I sighed after I told my mom everything she said to not worry that she will speak to serena. I went to my room and I was so devastated and depressed I can't believe it I never told her about Joslynn I was just worried that she will get upset .

I went on twitter and tweeted ''I lost the most beautiful girl , I love you serena no matter what" .

Its 10 in the night and I'm worried cause she went walking to her house. I called her phone convo

S- what do you want kev she said while sniffling

K- I want you

S- very funny , I need space kevin so leave me alone.

K-fine but tell me your home safe

S- mhm now goodbye kev

She hanged up and I sighed my eyes were puffy and red .
I don't know what to do, Daniel and devin texted me saying that don't worry that they will fix it I hope they do or I will.