Lazy Day

Kevin's P.O.V
Mom can serena come over tonight ? I asked

Yeah honey she can sleep in your room for the night. I really like that girl, Kevin she's pretty and very nice don't do anything stupid she's worth it .

Okay thanks mom and I know I said smiling while thinking about her. I took out my phone and started to text her.
To Wifeyy❤: Hey babe want to come over tonight ? I really miss you.

From wifeyy❤: Yes But I need a ride my mom is out with her friend. I miss you to I miss your obnoxious laugh. 😔❤.

To Wifeyy❤: okay I'll pick you up in 5 and very funny😂❤ what do you want to do when I pick you up ?

From Wifeyy❤: Okay and I just want to cuddle and watch a movie with you I don't feel like doing anything today.

To Wifeyy❤: okay bae I'll pick you up in 5 be ready ❤😘.

From Wifeyy❤: Okay you noddle head😂😋😍.
I chuckled when she called me that I started getting into Shari's car and started to head to serena's once I honked the horn she came outside and got into the car.

Kevieeee I miss you so much she hugged me and kissed me.

I chuckled I miss you to baby how was your day yesturday with your friend ?

It was fun and lit but let's not talk about her right now.

I frowned. Okay anyways what movies you wanna watch I asked.

Anything but nothing scary. She said looking at her phone while typing

Okay babe. I know I was going to put a scary movie just to see her reaction I smirked. When we arrived at my house we got out I opened the door and let serena go first.

Hey honey I miss you so much how are you. My mom asked serena while hugging her I know that my mom really loves Serena.

I miss you to momma deb and I'm really good I just miss your food she said while laughing.

Thanks honey . my mom said.

Your welcome. We started to head upstairs and into my room. Serena went into my bed and she pulled the covers up.

Bae were watching lights out I said looking at her petite body.

Noo she whined.

Come on please I'll hold you every time you get scared I said while smirking.

Fine she said while rolling her eyes.

The movie was starting and every time a scary scene popped up she would put her head in my chest. I found that very adorable.

After that she went to sleep in my arms so I decided to go on my phone and go on instagram I wanted my diga's to know that me and serena are official. I decided to put a picture of me and serena kissing and my caption was : @gizzyserena were official 🔐❤ . My feed was blowing up comments like omg I'm so happy for ya. Relationship goals. I want to be her she's so lucky. Omg she's ugly and fat he deserves so much better I decided to ignore that comment if they were really a diga they would support me on who I like. I decided to go to sleep I kissed Serena's head and said goodnight.

----

Serena wake up breakfast is ready. I said. She got up and went to my bathroom and she brushed her teeth we went downstairs to the kitchen hand and hand.

Aww would you look at that my favorite couple ever Shari said while laughing.

Hey good morning Shari and good morning momma deb serena said while stuffing her French toast in her mouth I silently laughed.

What's so funny babe ? Serena asked while syrup dripping from the side of her lip I laughed again.

You know you have a obnoxious laugh that makes my day your so cute but tell me why your laughing.

He's laughing because you have syrup on the side of your lip shari said while laughing.

Ohh thanks serena said while wiping the syrup off. After we were done eating we went back upstairs I locked the door and pulled serena against the wall I started to kiss her roughly her lips fit perfectly into mines our lips were moving roughly she softly moaned into my mouth which caught me off guard . I let go and took deep heavy breaths.

So.... I paused, what do you want to do today ?

Nothing I just want to cuddle and talk and tomorrow can we go to the beach?

Yeah babe I said while grabbing her hand and heading to my bad. All we did was cuddle and talk.