True unbreakable love

*2 months later*

Fang's POV

I'm the happiness person in the whole fucking world!!!!!!! I have the awesome girlfriend, great friends, no bullies and I haven't cut sent I asked Snow out. Life is GREAT. I still hate school, but I get to see Snow. So it's not that bad.

"Mr.Blood?" a voice said. I came out of my daydream and saw my teacher. Mr. Win. Fuck.
"Yes?"
"What the answer?"
"Ummm.......I don't know."
"Ok. But please listen, will you."
"Yes, sir." He when back to whatever he was doing. Class when by fast. Time to go home and that means going home with Snow.

That's means listen to music with her and hear her sing. Her voice is awesome. I jumped out of my seat and ran out of class.

I saw Snow waiting for me. She smiled at me.
"Fang."
"Snow, What to go home?"
"Yeah! No more Hell of two whole days!!!"
"Hell yeah!!" We left school and headed to her house.

*Skip the 45 minute*

Me and Snow walked up to her room. We doped our bags on the floor and Snow put on some music. Farewell, My Love. I love this girl to hell and back.

We lay in Snow's bed and listened to Farewell, My Love. Snow fell asleep and soon after so did I.

*the next morning*

Snow's POV

I woke to see Fang next to me. He so cute when he's asleep. I just looked at him and I move a lock of hair out of his face to see him better. I woke him up. Oops. "morning, Snowy"
"morning, Fangie"
We got up. I looked to see what day it was. Its Saturday? "What time is it babe?" I asked Fang.
"2:45 pm"
"Wow. We're sleepily head. I going back to sleep. Night."
"Aww. Can I sleep with you?" Fang asked with his puppy dog eyes. Who can said no to that.
"Ok."
"Yay." He grabbed my wast and pulled me close to him. I could get use to this. I hope I'm with Fang forever.

@@@"@@@@")()&.$)(@;;@.(":)"()"(

Vote

Comment

Follow

Hey my pink ninjas. Plz look at my other book okay.

~SnowBlackBloood217