My first kiss

Snow's POV

My date is a hour and I have NO idea what to wear?!?!? I ran to my mom and yelled "Mom I have a problem!!!!"

"What is it Sweet Heart?"

"I don't know what to wear for my date to night?!?"

"My my. You really like him that much?"

"Yes." I said blushing.

"Sweetly, Just pick out something nice. If your happy with it then Fang should be happy." my mom said with a smile.

"Ok! Thanks mom. Love you!" I said and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome."

After that I ran to my room and picked out A purple and black checker bored long slivae shirt, a black vest with colorful buttons on it, purple ribbed skinny jeans, and my black all stars. Ok, time for my make-up. Purple eye showered, black eye liner top and bottom. I don't look half bad. Hope Fang will like it. I heard the door bell ring. "I GOT!" I yelled.

I ran to the door and open it. To see Fang. "Wow." is all that he said when he saw me.

"Wow. Your self." I said. Blushing.

"Want to go now?"

"Ok" I said walking out side.

Fang gabbed my hand a put his in mine. We walked and talked. For a long time. We walked to a pizza place. Yummy.

We ate pizza and talked a lot more. I'm loving our date so far. We walked to the woods hand-in-hand. Just the noise of the dark night. "Snow?"

"Yea?"

"Snow. I love you more than life it self. You are my world. I love you, Snow." Fang said as he leaned in and...and kissed me. I kissed back. I felt sparks fall.

People say "When you kiss your one true love sparks will fly". Is Fang Blood my TRUE love. I hope so because I love him. We broke the kiss.

I said "I love you too. Fang. Please stay with me forever."

"All ways." My first kiss was with Fang but little did I knew it was the first of many to come.

************************************

Vote

Comment

Hope you Blue Monsters liked the New Chapter.

~ <3 SnowBlackBlood217