27 - Straight and Sweet

(wow naman.. tagal kong hnd nakapagupdate.. haha.. pasensya na po :)) musta po kayo?? eto po muna.. para lang maibalik na ang flow ng story.. i'll be ending this soon.. so yeah.. thank you for reading my nonsense work :))

After letting her father out, she took a deep breath before trailing her way to her bedroom. It wasn’t like her to speak like that to her dad. She all out admitted to him that she was in love and that no one, not even her own father could come in between them. Disobeying her parents was not new to her, but disobeying them for some guy was a totally different story.

Knowing at the back of her mind that her dear boyfriend listened to her conversation with her father, she turned nervous walking her way towards him. She knew how cocky John Lloyd is, and having to hear the words she’s just said… she was sure, he’ll never shut up about it. Sarah turned red and anxious, standing outside her door.

Swallowing her pride and embarrassment, she called out with all the ounce of fake courage she had. “Hey asshole!” she shouted “You can come out now”

After a minute or so, no one came out.

She blew out air and opened the door. “I said… you can come out now!”

Nothing.

She stepped inside and looked around. It was quiet… really really quiet.

It was slightly dark with the moonlight transcending through her huge windows.

She turned the switch on and scanned the place.

“This isn’t funny Lloydie! Come out. Now!” she demanded, pissed… concerned and worried all at the same time. “If I find you, you better pray I’m not on combat mode!” she groaned still looking for him “I’d really kill you… where are you?!”

After a while, she went back to the living room taking her phone out of her purse. She went back inside and dialed his number.

Mr. Cruz --- calling.

A familiar sound echoed through her ears and she followed it, leading her in front of her closet.

A closet as big as her room, so to say.

She rolled her eyes and hit her forehead. “Stupid” she murmured, not even thinking that he was inside. She came in, and darkness enveloped her.

“Hey asshole…” she softly called, switching the lights in the process. “What the hell are you---” she stopped on her feet and didn’t voice out what she was supposed to say upon seeing Lloydie slouched on the floor with his back against her mirror.

He was sleeping soundly with his head tilted on his side, his cheek bruised and his lower lip slightly bleeding. She felt bad seeing his injuries and she knew quite well that those were because of her.