23 - He Just Loves Elevators

Wearing a gray suite with a black shirt underneath, his black dress shoes squeaky clean and his hair slightly messy, he looked dashingly handsome. Really really handsome. His arms were folded over his chest, his back leaning on his new blue sports car. He was obviously waiting for someone.

He looked surprisingly fresher now, relaxed and happy. He straightened up when he saw a familiar car from afar.

It was an elegant gray Benz that parked right beside him.

The driver’s door opened and Sarah climbed down looking like she just came out of a magazine cover. With her curls bouncing from her shoulders, her pant suite perfectly fitting her and a white tube as her top, she looked divine. Her bright red lips curled into a smile as she saw him.

He smiled too. He walked with her, side by side. “You look beautiful” he whispered “But your neckline’s too low…”

She turned at him and rolled her eyes. Ah… he will always ALWAYS comment on her clothes, whether it’s too short or too revealing. He likes control and she knew it’s a part of him she’ll never get rid of. She accepts him, but that doesn’t mean she’ll follow his orders. “Get a life” she hissed.

He smirked. “I already did love… I already got you”

Sarah blushed. CHEESY!!!

“Ano ba ginagawa mo dito ha? Gusto mo talagang pinagchichismisan tayo no?”

He shook his head. “You forgot? I have an appointment with the president”

She stopped walking. “Wait. You’re meeting daddy now?!”

He nodded.

“I thought you were joking!” she tried to soften her voice

“It’s bound to happen soon Hon. I want to get it over and done with. I’m serious about us. And I’m meeting your father because I respect you and your family.” He smiled. “Now let’s go. Mr. Tua doesn’t like late people”

He started walking again and Sarah followed.

The elevator doors opened and they both entered along with some of the employees. Sarah and Lloydie stayed at the left end, a far cry from what happened yesterday where they were at the center. They were both eager to lie low. They didn’t need another attention taking scene.

Their eyes couldn’t meet and they were both looking at separate directions.

The elevator stopped at the lobby and when it opened, several people looked at each other upon seeing Sarah and the man from yesterday again. They hesitated.

“Aren’t you coming in?” Sarah asked snobbishly. One by one they entered crowding the lift.

The doors closed and silence filled the air. Aaaawkwaaard! Some of the employees inside witnessed what transpired yesterday between the two.

Sarah’s eyes focused in front deliberately ignoring what Lloydie was doing, but she just couldn’t.

He was rubbing his fingers against her hand touching and holding her while everyone else was oblivious of what was going on.

John Lloyd was looking away like he wasn’t doing anything.

Deep inside, Sarah was screaming. With very little contact, her heart was exploding. She felt tingles running through her veins.

She flicks his hand away but he was quick to hold her.

He spread her hand open so he could touch her with his fingertips against her palm, still not looking. Sarah held her breath all throughout… he’s making her flutter from within.

When they have reached Sarah’s floor, almost no one was left inside. The remaining people were getting out and Lloydie was pulling Sarah with the back of her suit. She remained inside until the last person was gone. As she was about to step out, Lloydie pulled her by the arm to make her face him and at the same time he stepped forward. Quickly, their lips met and John Lloyd kissed her torridly.

It was fast… demanding and yet gentle.

Harsh but then sweet.

Sarah hadn’t even caught her breath yet when Lloydie gently pushed her out of the lift.

The doors were about to close when he smirked, Sarah still in shock.

He slowly wiped his lips with his thumb and tilted his head to one side “Good morning :)” he greeted with his cute dimples charmingly showing, his eyes crinkled at the corners.

The doors finally closed and a smile broke from her lips. She stood there with her lipstick slightly smudged and all she could mumble was a soft sweet “JERK…”