20 - Not Your Usual Proposal

“Well?”

The horns kept blowing from behind them. The drivers were really mad. No, scrap that… they were furious!

Sarah didn’t know what to say and honestly she felt pressured. Well, who wouldn’t be? Beside her was the man she has always loved but she was afraid that he will hurt her again. And plus, there were people outside who were pretty pissed off since they weren’t moving. They were causing traffic, massive traffic.

“Better give an answer love, I won’t move until you say yes” he smirked.

“That’s unfair!” she protested.

IS HE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME HERE?! NOW?!

“Life’s unfair” he stubbornly said back and took a look at the remaining seconds until the traffic light could turn red again “Tik tok... I could stay here with you forever”

She looked around and saw passing cars with men shouting at their direction. “Please Lloydie… let’s just go”

He shook his head and lovingly stared at her eyes. “Tell me your mine and we’ll be out of here in no time”

Yup, he’s selfish when it comes to her. Seeing her with Matteo awhile ago just makes him more eager to make Sarah his… only his.

“But…”

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

Another car passed with the driver showing his middle finger in the air.

SHOOT… their really mad.