The Truth

•Maya•

I woke up with Riley bouncing up and down on the bed.

"WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" Riley says shouting and banging a spoon against the back of a pan.

"Mhm. 5 more minutes."

"Nope we have to get up get dressed and we have to go to school."

"Ok ok." I got up and did what I normally do when I'm at Riley's house.
I go to her bathroom I have my own toothbrush here it's like I live here. After that I go into my side of the closet and I decided to go with something I wouldn't usually wear. A bulls crop top, light high waisted shorts, black and red checkered flannel, and of course my combat boots. I just let my natural wavy hair lose today and walked out to the table.

"Morning Matthews."

"Good morning Maya how did you sleep." Mrs.Matthews said while handing me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"I slept good actually. Thank you Mrs.Matthews." I look around the table and I don't see Mr.Matthews at the table. "Where is Mr.Matthews?"

"He's a school early sweetie."

"Hello best friend and hello mother."

"Hi Riley want eggs and bacon?"

"No thank you mother."

"Riley sit down and eat."

"Yes mommy." Riley says back in her regular voice and sits next to me.

We hear a knock at the door.

•Riley•

After I sat down for a while we hear a knock on the door. My plan came right on time.

"I'll get it!" I said raising my hand and running towards the door. I open my door and oh my who's there? Oh wait I already know.

It's my uncle Josh.

"Oh hey uncle Josh good to see you here." I hug Josh and tell him to come in.

Maya's POV

When Riley's opens the door who do I see standing there it's none other than uncle Josh.

"Oh hey josh I didn't know you were going to be here." I say to him not really knowing what to do.

"Oh ya actually Ri-" And then Riley cuts Josh off.

"Okay we don't need to know how you got here Josh why don't you sit down right here next to Maya." Then Riley forces Josh to sit next to me and I feel very uncomfortable I don't really want to be in this position. And yet we hear another knock on the door.

"Who ever could that be? Hmm I'LL GO GET IT!" Riley says once again and runs to the door and can you guess who's standing there? No I want you to guess. Your probably thinking Lucas is it Lucas Lucas? We'll you guessed correct.

"Hi Lucas." I said giving him a wave and he saw Josh next to me and I could see jealousy in his eyes.

"Hey Maya. Hi Josh I didn't know you were going to be here." he said stuffing his hands into his pockets. "oh by the way Maya you look great trying something different today?"

"Ya I am thanks Lucas" I said smiling. then he sat next to me so Lucas on one side of me and Lucas on the other well.

"Well thank you so much for the breakfast Mrs.Matthews but I have to go finish getting ready so if you'll excuse me." Then I scoot by and walk to Riley's bedroom and close the door and look at myself in the mirror and I just start to do my makeup.

"Riley you ready to go to school?"

"Yes I am." Riley says smiling.

"Don't forget I'm going with you guys." Lucas says standing up.

"I'll go with you guys." Josh says and grabs his sweater.

Riley smiles "Perfect."

"Oh great." I said with a fake smile. We crawl out the bay window.

I try not to say anything until I figure everything out.

"Hey Maya are you okay?" Lucas said.

•Lucas•

"Hey Maya are you okay?" I say catching up to Maya

"Huh? Oh ya thanks." She says and still walking. I grab her shoulders to make her stop and face me. Then I pull her in for a hug. The hug felt worm then she gave in for the hug she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks Lucas." She says pulling away. Then Josh comes up.

"Hey Maya can we talk?" He says and I step in between them.

"Listen Josh, Maya and I kind of have an unofficial thing going on so I suggest you back off."

"If it's unofficial then I'm allowed to talk to her right?" He gets closer to me until he's up in my face.

"I'd back up if I were you." I can feel Texas Lucas about to come up. Boi if he don't back up he about to catch these hands.

"And if I don't?" He says testing me. I start to clench my fist and I think Maya saw my fist because pulled us apart.

"Lucas I'm just gonna talk to Josh okay? I'll catch up with you and Riley." I stranded there for a while then I left.

•Maya•

"Josh we don't really need to talk about anything." Then he grabs both of my hands. "Josh I can't." I said pulling my hands away.

"Why Maya? Seeing you with someone else made me realize how much I need you."

"Josh I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything right now just think about it." Then he left back to Riley's and I walked alone to school. Then I accidentally bumped into a boy who looked that he was my age. He had dark brown hair and a smile that could light up a room.

"Oh I am so sorry are you ok?" the boy said

"Huh? Oh ya I'm fine thanks."

"Ya. Oh sorry hi I'm Bradley." He said holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm Maya." I said shaking his hand.

"Hello Maya. So uh what school do you go to?"

"Abigail Adams High School. What about you?"

"Well I'm also going to that high school except I'm a new student so maybe you can show me around?"

"Ya that'll be cool." I said smiling

"So you want to walk together Maya?"

"Ya sure." I said and we just walked to school talking.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you like it? Hahaha who do you want Maya to end up with Lucas? Josh? or Bradley?

Don't forget to vote and comment.😛💗