o n e

*Maya's POV*

"Hey Lucas I love Texas it's so much fun here." I said while staring into his eyes.

"Oh I know I love it here but I love New York with you guys" He said smiling at me and I couldn't keep my eyes off him but I have to snap out of it he likes Riley and Riley likes him and that's how it always gonna be, well that's what I thought.

"Guys it's almost time for Lucas to ride the bull." Said Zay.

"Alright we're coming come on peaches (Maya) we gotta go get inside the tent" Said Riley.

"Right behind you Riles"

We walked into the tent and we started watching everyone else ride the bull and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that bull and how much Lucas can get hurt.

"Huckleberry I don't want you getting near that bull! I don't want you to get hurt I saw that bull you're not getting on" I screamed at him

"Maya I'm gonna be fine I need to do this"

"Peaches we don't need to have Lucas worry he's going to do great"

"Lucas if you ride that bull I'll never speak to you again" I stormed out of that tent and walked the other direction.

*Riley's POV*

"Maya" I went after her

"Riley wait I would really like it if you stayed and watched me ride the bull" Lucas told me I turned my head watching Maya walk away and I nodded my head.

I was standing on that bar waiting for Lucas's turn to get on that bull. When I saw Lucas on that bull I was scared but I couldn't let him see that I was scared.

"GO LUCAS!!"

I was screaming and clapping while he was ridding that bull like a champ. Then he fell and you can hear an ohh from the crowd.

"LUCAS!!"

I jumped over the pole and I was making sure he was okay and he got up.

"Look Riley I beat the record"

"I know Lucas I'm so proud of you" We stayed there just hugging.

"Pappy Joe did you see me ride that bull!"

"I sure did Lucas and as your grandfather I couldn't be prouder"

"This is such a sweet moment but I believe I have to go check on Maya if you'll excuse me" I walked by and went to go find Maya.

*Maya's POV*

I can see Riley walking towards me and I already knew what was coming

"Can I sit here?"

"Of course you can Riles" She sat down and kind of looked at me.

"How did he do?" I asked

"He did great. He beat the record. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"Because I've never seen you care about him like that do you know what that means Maya?"

"What does it mean?"

"It means that you like him, a lot." I got up and faced my back towards her.