Chapter 2 - Can my day get any worse?

The bell rang. "school's a pain in the butt" as I said to Ana, Isabella & Kyra. what a better time to listen to Mr Francis, give his long speeches in class that would wound round our necks until we choked? But I was so happy to be back with my besties but how strange is it that I haven't seen my boyfriend? "Did he give the first day of school a miss? I mumbled to Isabella who was sitting next to me. "MISS HUDSON! WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE YOUR DISCUSSION WITH THE CLASS? I'm sure the class would be interested in what your discussions is. He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and i felt that I was gonna get an immediate detention. Guess what? I jinx it. Can my day get any worse?!
*

It was lunch time and I hadn't seen Joshua anywhere. His not answering my calls nor my texts. "Guys, I can't hang with you guys today, I've got to serve detention, stupid teacher. But anyway, Ana ( Anastasia) have you seen Joshua?" I said blankly.

"Yeah.. He told me he was gonna join us for lunch. I guess that's not happening. But its okay, you have us!" Ana said excitingly. Where could he be? As I left the cafeteria, heading to my locker, I spotted a familiar figure but he was not alone. My friends & I started to follow the figure however it was a terrible mistake. I saw my boyfriend making out with the school slut, Natalie. Shoving their tongues down each others throat. I tried to hold back my tears and put on a strong front. When I was about to walk towards him, my best friend Kyra, held me back, walked right up to the slut slapped her. And even said " YOUR NICKNAME SHOULD BE CALLED PUSSYCAT DOLL BECAUSE YOU LOVE SHOWING YOUR PUSSY OFF TO EVERYONE AND ACTING LIKE A BLOWN UP DOLL. " Ouch that must have hurt. Isabella added.

I walked up to Joshua, staring at him blankly..

---------------------------------------------

Guys! What do you think of my second chapter? Comment! Tweet me @cupc4keharry! Thank you so much :-)