"I'm not scared of you. Come on show me what you got." Kevin said ready for a fight. The one creature that was three times taller than the little creatures came from behind. Now he was scared.

"Then why don't you pick a fight with me, and not with my younglengs." It said it a old crazy lady voice. Kevin looked at them all.

"Look man I'm sorry for messing with your young whatever. If there is anything I could do I'll do it." Kevin said.

"Are you scared?" It asked.

"Yeah why asked me a stupid question like that?" Kevin asked.

"You shouldn't be." It said. Kevin looked at all of them weird.

"Why?" Kevin asked.

"Because there is no reason to be scared of your friends and family." When the creatures took off the leaves and twigs Kevin went to shook to pissed.

"Sage!" He growled. Everyone laughed.

"Sorry Kevin, but I really want to scare you. And it was worth it." Sage smiled.

"Katie I can't believe that you would do this, even to your own brother." Kevin said to Katie who was on Sage's shoulders the entire time. Katie laughed. Sage help everyone take off the leaves and twigs on them. After that Sage and Kevin took everyone home, lastly Jamie and Sophie. Sage, Kevin, and Katie went home. Sage carried Katie, who was asleep on her shoulder. Kevin was staring them.

"You two could really go off as sisters." He said. Sage looked at him and back at Katie.

"I wish we were. I always wanted siblings when I was growing up, but that never happened." Sage told him.

"Where are your real parents?" Kevin asked.

"They died of age." She answered. Sage didn't want to talk about her real parent so she stood with her fake parents.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kevin apoligized.

"It's fine." Sage said. It was silent.

"Have you ever wanted another family?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I do, but who would want someone like me?" She answered the question with a question.

"Our parents would." Kevin answered.

"Yeah right." She said sarcastically.

"No I'm serious. The other day they was actually talking about you and say how you were a great kid." Kevin said. Sage smiled.

"Yeah I know I'm great." Sage looked at Katie again.

'I do want a family.' She thought. When they got home the was greeted by Cassidy and Jonathan.

"Oh Sage your here." Cassidy said surprised.

"Yep. How's it been?" Sage asked them.

"Great, but I've been wandering when are you come back to stay officially?" Jonathan asked.

"Tomorrow evening." Sage answered sadly.

"Okay, but can we talk to you real quick?" Cassidy asked. Sage nodded her head. She gave Katie to Kevin and followed Cassidy and Jonathan to the living room. Sage sat down on the couch across from Cassidy and Jonathan.

"Sage as you was walking back Kevin text us a few things about you wanting a family..." Cassidy started. Sage blinked a couple of times.

'When did Kevin text them?' Sage thought trying to figure out when Kevin text them.

"Me and Jonathan wanted to ask you if you wanted to be apart of our family. If you want." When Cassidy said that Sage's heart stopped. She felt that the world had been frozen in time. Soon a smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you. I would really like that." Sage smiled. Cassidy smiled as well and went up to her and hugged Sage.

"Welcome to our family." Sage wanted cry, but she wanted to keep it cool. Then Katie and Kevin ran out and hugged there new sister.

"Yeah. Now we can do things that I can't do with Kevin. Like do each other's hair, paint nails, play dress up..." Katie said happily.

"Whooo slow down. We have enough time to do all that." Sage said. Katie smiled. Sage then looked at Kevin. He was smiling.

"I'm glad that you're in the family." He said. Sage smiled. Katie then grabbed Sage's hand and dragged her to her. When they got upstairs they came into a pink room with dozens of toys and clothes.

"Like my new room?" She asked Sage.

"It's pinker." She replied. Katie laughed. They started to play with dolls. As they did Kevin came in.

"Sup bro?" Sage asked.

"Nothing just want to check on my little sisters." He smiled.

"Well we're doing fine." Sage said. She looked at the window and saw that it was getting dark.

"I need to go!" Sage said quickly. Katie whined.

"But we were just having fun." Sage laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be here tomorrow. I promise." Katie smiled. Sage went outside and looked around for Jack. He wings appeared and she flew around looking for Jack. After looking around town she went to the woods. Thankfully Jack was by the pond.

"Jack!" She called. Jack looked up and saw Sage. She landed next to him and punched him in the arm.

"Ow." He complained rubbing his arm.

"Why did you ditch me?" She questioned.

"I was letting you have time with your new family." When he answered Sage seem sad.

"You know about that?" She asked.

"Yeah." Jack looked at her face. "Why with the long face?" Jack asked.

"It just... You guys, the guardians, always seemed like family to me, and I really don't want to leave you guys." She answered.

"It's fine Sage. No matter what we will always be family." Jack said rubbing her back. She looked at him a gave a force smile. Jack smiled back.

"I made something for you." Jack said. Sage tilt her head.

"For real. What is it?" She asked quickly. Jack chuckled.

"Close your eyes." He said. Sage pouted, but did what she was told. She soon felt something around her neck.

"Okay opened." When she did she looked down and saw that Jack made a necklace around her neck. The charm was a crystalizes star/snowflake. Sage touched it and smiled.

"You might not remember me, but I would at least give you something as a goodbye gift." Jack said.

"Thank you." She thanked him.

"No problem." He strugged.

"Well here's my gift." Sage leaned in a kissed his cheek. Jack's face turned red.

"T-Thanks." He studdered. Sage laughed.

"Let's go before North thinks we ditched or something." Sage suggested. Jack agreed. Sage wings appeared. She was about to fly off, but Jack grabbed her hand.

"What?" She questioned.

"Can I carry you? This maybe the last time I can." Jack asked. Sage nodded her her. Her winds disappeared. Jack picked her up bridal style, and flew into the air.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"More then I ever be." She answered as they flew back to the North Pole.

BORING I KNOW. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTERESTING. I PROMISE. WILL SAGE STILL REMEMBER THE GUARDIANS OR WILL SHE FORGET THEM? WHAT POWER IS MANNY TALKING ABOUT? WHEN IS JACK AND SAGE GOING TO HOOK UP? I FIND OUT SOON. I DO NOT OWR ROTG, AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR PROBLEMS.