Chapter Eleven: Ship Happens

Comincia dall'inizio

Steve and I were both already in our outfits. He slung his shield on his back as he followed behind Tony. Thor gestured for me to go first, so I lead the way for him and I.

We entered as quietly as we could, not wanting them to see us before we saw them. There was a conversation going on and Ultron was growing angrier by the second.

"It's a thing with me. Stark, he's a sickness!" Ultron bellowed, his cold metal voice ringing through the air.

"Ahh, Junior," Tony said with mock sadness. Thor, Steve, and I quickly forming around him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," he replied coldly, staring menacingly at us. The Maximoff twins formed behind him, staring at the four of us with hatred. 

"We don't have to break anything," Thor said, trying to reason.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron said sarcastically.

"He beat me by one second," Tony said, obviously making light of what was going on. I, for one, could appreciate that. I even let out a small laugh and he sent me a smile.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro spoke up from the side, the first time I saw him in person. Well, besides the blur of him I saw when he knocked Steve and I on our asses.

"This was never my life," Tony replied quickly, his tone very serious now.

"You two can walk away from this," Steve said to the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda said smartly to Steve. I felt my hands curl up in fists at the clear threat. She sent me an icy glare, to which I gladly returned.

"I know you've suffered," Steve said, still being kind. I, on the other hand, was starting to feel a lot less gracious.

"Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war, I'm sure she even believes it," Ultron muttered sticking a hand out, motioning towards me. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth but," Ultron said, but I forced his mouth shut. I didn't want to hear another second of what he had to say.

Steve put an arm in front of me, warning me. I quickly released my grip.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor said once more. He was trying his best to avoid a fight, but I knew better than that. There was always fight.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron said back.

"Mhmm sure. What's the vibranium for?" I asked him. I had no more patience for his games and pretty words.

"I'm glad you asked, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," Ultron said before he quickly grabbed Tony. Everyone else jumped into position, awaiting the next attack.

All of the Iron Legions came bursting through the wall, one coming right for me. I was able to jump out of the way, forcing it back towards me. I moved out of the way at the last second and it crashed into the wall behind me. It broke into pieces, I must have forced it harder than I had thought.

"You're a strong one," I heard an accent say behind me. I turned and saw Pietro standing in front of me, smirk evident on his face.

"I'm surprised you're not running around. Getting cocky are we?" I asked him, staring behind him at a large piece of metal. I started to slowly pick it up, trying to not have him see what I was doing.

"I said you're strong not quick," he said with a smirk, as he raced towards me in a blur. I teleported as quickly as I could, but he had made contact with me and before I knew it the two of us were on the other side of the room. I had never teleported more than one person before. He saw that I was distracted and took the moment to kick me on my ass.

But before he could do anything else Steve snuck up beside him and kicked him into some old equipment.

"Stay down, kid!" he said to him. He leaned over and helped me to my feet.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said quickly, scanning the room for Wanda.

I turned to read Pietro's mind and saw exactly what I needed to, Wanda's plan.

This wasn't going to be pretty. 

~A/N Would you guys liked it if I came up with a writing schedule? Maybe I update every Friday or something of that nature? Let me know in the comments!! 

Also thank you so much for reading this far, you are all so awesome! (: 

Please if you liked this chapter leave a vote or comment.. or both! If I can get this chapter to ten votes before midnight, then I'll put a new chapter up tomorrow!~