chapter 6: euphoric relation

Joseph

I prepared a bath for us adding bubbles the tub was almost full so, I went back to the counter and grabbed my tired Queen.
As We Lay Down in the tub she fell asleep cuddled on my chest so I soaked up a rag and the began scrubbing her then myself.
so laying there for a few more minutes just enjoying this time with my chocolate Beauty I picked her up Bridal style and got us both out of the tub. Putting her in one of my shirts I laid her under the covers kissing her lips, I put on a pair of my boxers and laid down cuddling my queen I hope she's ready to marry me after her graduation.

Rachel

I woke up so sore yet refreshed as I began stretching my hand landed on something hard , I rubbed this hard object and felt abs I instantly knew who this was and what I did , but I couldn't worry about that right now what was really bothering me was this strong need to throw up, I jumped out of bed and quickly ran to the toilet throwing up everything out of my stomach , I soon felt someone rubbing my back and holding on to my hair , I was glad for the comfort until I remembered who this comfort was from.
I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet as I turned around to brush my teeth I saw that Joseph held a smug look on his face, I wanted so bad to just slap that look off his face but I was so much shorter than him my attempt would be a huge fail. He noticed the look on my face and chuckled as he walked out of the bathroom leaving me to my thoughts I walked over to the sink in search of a spare tooth brush I soon found one and began my morning routine. Even if this wasn't my house I was still gonna shower and brush my teeth, I then locked the door and took off the shirt he gave me , turning on the shower water I waited for it to be just right before jumping in.

Joseph

Hearing Rachel throwing up brought a smile to Joseph's face the thought of her carrying his child made him giddy like a kid in a candy store, soon he heard the shower running, deciding to join his wife he got up and try to turn the door.It was locked chuckling to himself he grabbed the key from his secret compartment above the door ,unlocked it and then put it back, he could see her sexy silhouette from the shower door he could see her rubbing herself getting clean. His perverted mind made him want her now.He began taking off his boxers , his slid the door open as she screamed.