chapter three :gotcha

Joseph

Man , she looked so beautiful it was like while she was dancing I was in heaven and when she turned and talked to me I could see her beautiful face and all the reasons of why I love her came flooding back in my mind , she smelled so good and that dress was hugging her in all the right places.

I asked if she would like a drink it was my treat , I had a trick up my sleeve I was gonna take her home whether she was willing or not , I knew she wouldn't be so willing. Not yet anyways , so I decided to spike her drink instead, and I know what your gonna say, that's wrong blah blah blah but she is mine,she will be my wife and, she will bear my children even if I have to lock her up forever she will be mine.

I watched her ass as she walked to the bathroom but I had to focus , looking around I made sure no one was paying attention , not even the bartender was looking he was making googly eyes at some slut but anyways ,

I poured a dash of the powder in there and made sure it dissolved just as quick as it did, she came back looking beautiful as ever she smiled brightly at me , same beautiful smile I remember from highschool and her bright doe eyes that look like chocolate pools.

I watched as she chugged the shot down and as she began feeling her forehead and wobbling in her seat a bit she began staring at me my face blank but on the inside I was jumping and skipping for joy she will soon be mine ,

I put her arms around my shoulder to not make it obvious , walking past her friend ayanna who was currently flirting with my friend whose had a crush on her since forever we walk out of the club and, when I get by my car I pick her up.

I wrapped her legs around my waist so I could balance her while opening the door the dress rose up leaving her smooth legs exposed instantly getting my dick hard. Not wanting to take her out here while she was unconscious, I quickly yet gently put her in my truck , buckled her seat belt and, ran over to the driver side.

I was so giddy like a kid in a candy store I felt victorious I had my prize, my queen who was priceless to me. All I could think about on the drive home was all the love we would make, her moans and nails digging into my back , how she would try to get away when she couldn't take anymore of daddy.
Internally I groaned I need a cold shower cause she's gonna be out a while. Pulling into my house I get her out of the car bridal style , unlock my door and lock all the locks back and then walk upstairs with my queen in my arms like it should be.

Gently I lay her on the bed and slip off her heels , I go grab one of my t shirts and slide her dress off her beautiful body , using all my will power I had I quickly slipped my shirt on her which made it worse cause she looked so good in my shirt ,quickly i covered her up and went to go take a cold shower.

I came out ,towel wrapped around my waist drying my hair as I noticed her and tossing and turning Like she was gonna wake up, I sighed a sigh of relief when she just turned on her side facing me and stayed sleep. I put on some boxers and laid with my wife, cuddling her. "Best night of my life",I whisper as I kiss her forehead.