Raven knew what had happened. Clarke had called her the day before and told her everything, just as a precaution. She wanted Raven to keep an eye out and make sure Costia didn't try to see Lexa while she was at the cafe, where Clarke couldn't protect her.

Pulling her phone out of her back pocket, Raven quickly sent a message to Clarke:

R: Lexa just left, she doesn't seem too great. Her music was exceptionally emotional tonight, it kind of worried me. I really feel bad for her, try to cheer her up somehow, please? (use your imagination if you have to (; )

She went back to finishing up her cleaning so she could head home. After a few minutes, Raven felt her phone buzz.

C: Thanks for letting me know. Oh and grow up maybe ?! All jokes aside, I think I may have something that'll make her smile, and no it's not sexual so chill

Raven snickered as she read the message. She typed a quick ";))" before slipping her phone back in her pocket and heading to the back to gather her things.

   ________________________________

Lexa kicked the door to Clarke's apartment shut behind her as she rifled through the blonde's mail.

"For fucks sake, Griff! How many times are you going to ignore this bill? You know you have to pay it eventually, babe," Lexa yelled into the apartment as she held the envelope stamped "Final Notice" in one hand and her backpack in the other.

"Uh, yeah, I'll get to it. Lex, honey could you come in here for a sec, we should talk," Clarke called from the living room. Lexa immediately tensed. Oh shit.

She slowly made her way down the hall, stopping to peer around the corner when she heard faint whispering. Clarke sat on the love seat, a look of anxiety mixed with excitement washing over her as she looked up and saw Lexa's head peeking around the corner.

Across from Clarke was none other than the flamboyant Abigail Griffin, donning a fur jacket that was probably more expensive than anything Lexa had ever owned.

"Hey," Clarke beamed at the brunette over her mom's shoulder. Abby turned and gave Lexa a huge smile, popping up from the couch to engulf her in a hug.

"Lexa, darling, it's so nice to see you again!" Abby exclaimed, petting Lexa's hair like a child.

Lexa hugged her back, genuinely enjoying the woman's welcoming embrace, "It's great to see you too, Mrs. Griffin," she pulled away from the older woman, throwing a sideways glance at Clarke, "What's this about? Is everything okay?" Lexa inquired, moving to stand next to where the blonde was sitting.

Clarke reached out and squeezed her girlfriend's hand, "Everything's fine, Lex. We just wanted to share some good news with you," Clarke smiled, glancing up at her mom.

The Griffins were sharing a look that gave Lexa the impression they knew something she didn't. She squinted at the two women, "Ookay, what's up?"

Abby reached into her leather bag and withdrew a single piece of paper which she then set down neatly on the coffee table along with a shiny black pen. Lexa gave her a quizzical look, "What's this?"

"This," Abby began with a smile, tapping a perfectly manicured finger on the table next to the paper, "is your contract. Congratulations, Lexa. You got the sponsorship."