Grizzilla chapter two

Like I said before, it all started 24 hours ago. One day in the bears' den. Brothers Grizz Panda and Ice Bear were eating breakfast until there was a knock on the door. Ice Bear opened the door. It was the postman. "I have a package for Grizzly Bear!" said the postman. Hearing his name being called, Grizzly sprang out of his chair nearly knocking on Panda's phone. "I'm coming!" said Grizzly. "Sign here, sir!" said the postman. Grizz signed his name as the postman gave the package to him and went on his way. Grizz took his package to the living room where his brothers were sitting on the sofa. Using his claws, Grizz opened the package. "What is it, Grizz?" asked Panda. "It's a chemistry set that I ordered online from Mad Labs". said Grizz. "Help me set it up, guys!" Twenty minutes later, Grizz was already mixing a blue and yellow potion. "Grizz, shouldn't you read the instructions first?" asked Panda. "I know what I'm doing, Pan". said Grizz. "Besides, I saw it in an old movie once". There was a note attached to the instructions. Panda read the note: "Dear consumer, thank you for purchasing my chemistry set from Mad Labs. Make sure you read and follow the instructions before starting your experiments. Make sure that you wear safety goggles and rubber gloves. Warning never mixes the chemicals. Enjoy! Signed Dr. I. M. Madd. "Cool!" said Grizz. "Bottoms up!" "No, Grizz!" shouted Panda. But it was too late. Grizz drank the serum. "Ice Bear thinks that you shouldn't have done that". said Ice Bear. "Don't worry, guys!" said Grizz. "I mean, what could go wrong?" "That's what we're afraid of, Grizz!" cried Panda. Grizz sighed and said, "I'm going to bed, see you in the morning bros!" As Grizz went to sleep, his brothers noticed a fine print on the note that read: Warning! May cause side effects! "Uh oh!" said Panda and Ice Bear.